Confessions of a Bum Vol 1.

kojomesa

Banned
Hi, I am Kojo and I don't have my license and I am 20 years old. I feel like such a bum. I can drive, but I failed twice and in my area, if you fail three times that is it. I guess my driving isn't up to par. I wish I would have gotten it earlier as at this age, I am so embarrassed and ashamed as I probably should be.

Hi, I am Kojo and I don't have my license and I am 20 years old. I feel like such a bum. I can drive, but I failed twice and in my area, if you fail three times that is it. I guess my driving isn't up to par. I wish I would have gotten it earlier as at this age, I am so embarrassed and ashamed as I probably should be.

Originally Posted by Kojomesa

roll.gif

Damn homey. Keep your head up! Get out and get some practice. Ride with some people who really know what they're doing and take notes.

roll.gif

Damn homey. Keep your head up! Get out and get some practice. Ride with some people who really know what they're doing and take notes.

thats kind of sad. i failed the first time but passed the 2nd so keep your head up and try again

thats kind of sad. i failed the first time but passed the 2nd so keep your head up and try again

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

roll.gif

I will keep doing the best I can. Its all I can do. Its the way they test that gets me. IF you don't drive 4 o clock to 8 o clock, they won't allow you to pass. I am so used to driving with 1 hand. Its frustrating considering I keep having to rely on others to take me places. I am so ashamed.

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

roll.gif

I will keep doing the best I can. Its all I can do. Its the way they test that gets me. IF you don't drive 4 o clock to 8 o clock, they won't allow you to pass. I am so used to driving with 1 hand. Its frustrating considering I keep having to rely on others to take me places. I am so ashamed.

Well I have friends in NY and DC who have never driven in their life, however, I live in a area where everyone drives and nobody really takes the bus

Well I have friends in NY and DC who have never driven in their life, however, I live in a area where everyone drives and nobody really takes the bus

Back
Top Bottom