Confessions Post vol. eight2one got sutm on his chest

Originally Posted by DaCitySlanga

-INS
ohwell.gif
 havent since Nov of 08

niketalk

I've become the stereotypical Kappa... and I've left myself down by doing so because I said I wouldn't let my letters get to me.

Some people on campus have said that I'm on tape screwing some girl. But I haven't even seen the broad naked, let alone +!+@+* her.

I'm losing the friendship I had with my room mate because of the rumors that've been going around. Thing is, he's one of the only people I've been cool with for quite some time.

I'm so ready for the fall semester to get here. The 2009-2010 school year is for the birds.

I've started to pull away from my frat brothers. I've realized that people don't see us as individuals, but rather as a whole. And if one of us is considered to be a manwhore, we're all manwhores.

I broke up with my girlfriend a few months back because I realized that I'd probably end up cheating. Yet I miss her so much. I wish I could just free myself from temptation so i could focus on her, but it's not really working. She was with me through the whole pledging process.
tired.gif
I can't believe I did her wrong.

-finally lost that freshman 15 (n then some), that hit me at 24/25
laugh.gif
smh.gif
heaviest I'd ever been in my life. that sucked.

-need to bring in a bunch of stuff to the tailor, but I don't want to spend the $ I'd rather buy new $*@
laugh.gif
but I don't have the $ for new stuff
frown.gif

i take too many pills. i might be addicted... (no street, only pharmaceuticals word to eminem)
i think i got my friend addicted to Vicodine
I dont trust my girl anymore :/
i need a better job
not really doing as good in school as i could be if i put in more effort...

oh. and im addicted to sex. 2 week drought = me being grumpy.

Things keep coming to me. I used to live with a couple who was engaged. The dude passed away November 08 and I smashed his fiancée/ex-fiancée the following spring. I felt bad at first but as time went on I kind of got over it.

Originally Posted by vctry20

Things keep coming to me. I used to live with a couple who was engaged. The dude passed away November 08 and I smashed his fiancée/ex-fiancée the following spring. I felt bad at first but as time went on I kind of got over it.

eek.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
Straight grimey.
tired.gif

Originally Posted by ThaT Dude173

eek.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
Straight grimey.
tired.gif

Just Like A Movie

Originally Posted by alex2182

Originally Posted by ThaT Dude173

eek.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
Straight grimey.
tired.gif

Just Like A Movie

indifferent.gif

- i hate bills
- taken a L really does suck
-id rather blaze at work rather then work
- i with everyone i work 30min out of my 8hr
smh.gif

- i feel bad i dont see my pops as much and he only lives 4 houses away from me
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Retro23J

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Skunks? thought I was bad treatin squirrels like mini speed bumps and watching them roll around on the ground in the rear view mirror

-I intentionally left love marks on a girl to embarrass her
ohwell.gif

-I manipulate many...many people...very easily...
-I hate that I moved back home after visiting my old spot. I had so much more privacy and freedom there
frown.gif

-I'm very stingy with my women. I hate when they flirt with other guys, I want to be the sole provider of the D, but I'll flirt with another woman in front of them with no regard for their feelings.
-girl I smashed talked a good game but she was too tight and I couldn't open her up like I wanted so it's been my goal to put her comatose next time I see her just for lying
grin.gif

-I prefer to quietly be in control of....everything

- I like to read other people's problems/confessions; it makes me feel better about my situations
laugh.gif

- I'm contemplating spending the "extra" $7,400 the IRS sent to me
smh.gif

Like always people aren't really posting confessions, but their thoughts so I'll do the same.

- I still dont have a job and im starting to consider the alternatives
smh.gif

- I'm suppose to start school at the end of this month but something is telling me not to

- For the first time ever..I dont know what to do next

- I want to get closer with my Dad but as soon as I start thinking that, he does something that makes me not feel that way

- I hope I take a liking to this photography @*@%..I have no other hobbies

- Its been a year since i really checked out the latest sneakers coming out and man I lot of dope %%%* has dropped. Think its time to start back up
pimp.gif

I guess I shoulda made a few things clear. First, dude wasn't a good friend or anything, it was actually a random craigslist roommate. Second, I wasn't scheming on her or anything, **%* never even crossed my mind. She hit me up to grab drinks, we caught a cool buzz and she started kissin up on me in the cab...I'm only a man....I might have just dug myself deeper nto a hole there

I've spent 4 and 2/3 years studying engineering in college, and I honestly feel like I still don't know what the hell I'm doing.

-I listen to Waka Flocka Oletsdoit at least once a day
-I'm 23 and can't keep my room clean if my life depended on it
-I take baths a few times a week
-I spit e-game at girls
-I'm watching 17 Again right now
-I'm unemployed, and attending a computer training course in which I have yet to pay for and I am halfway though it. (its $400, suppose to be $1200 but since I'm not employed less)
-Twitter>everything else

I have a good gf who would do anything for me, and I don't treat her the way she deserves, and I can't swallow causing her the pain of a break up, so I just float along, status quo.
I smoke too much everything.
I'm content to live in this holding pattern and not grab life and run with it.
I'm depressed when its not football season. Like literally can't wait for the draft, so that I then can look foward to Madden/Pre-Season. College games, Sundays, Mondays, ahhhhh
I wanna buy a motorcycle, instead of following my savings plan that should be large enough by October to put a down payment down on a house.
I know I will buy the motorcycle.
I ignore my friends because I'm too cheap to go out for drinks.
I leave people who request me on facebook in purgatory for no reason at all. right now I have 22 pending friends for like 2months. IDK why, just do.

I smoke way to many trees ( but I'm gonna take a break from it soon)

I want a gf.. but can't find the right one.. which causes me to talk to some skeezers I don't wanna hit

I WISH MONEY GREW ON TREES SO I COULD HAVE THE THINGS IN LIFE I WANTED

I'm not pulling through with straight A's in school, so college is questionable for me right now
frown.gif

Originally Posted by RAWse

I want a gf.. but can't find the right one.. which causes me to talk to some skeezers I don't wanna hit

I'm not pulling through with straight A's in school, so college is questionable for me right now
frown.gif

People who have horrible GPAs in HS can pull decent grades in college.

I finished HS with a little less than a 3.0, and I currently have a 3.5 in college.

I got to admit I envy how easy it is for my friend to get girls.
I secretly want to smash my friend's wife (no way I'd do it)

Originally Posted by popcornplaya

Originally Posted by RAWse

frown.gif

People who have horrible GPAs in HS can pull decent grades in college.

I finished HS with a little less than a 3.0, and I currently have a 3.5 in college.
I wouldn't doubt that.. I screwed up freshman and sophomore year by getting a Avg of 2.3
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

But this year i'm pulling through with a 3.4
pimp.gif
I just needa keep it up for the last quarter..

And if I get into college.. I know i'll be pulling through with GOOD grades

For the past 6 months I have begun to be myself. And
I alleniate the crap out of people
A lot of people think im cocky, but having self confidance + knowing where peoples emotions come from = my general attitude toward people.=
Indifference.

Understanding how !#%+*@ up the world is has not done much for me as a person. Cause I can personally only do so much to try and change it.
+ people dont see the problems I do.

Im starting to think benito mussolini was correct to think that its crazy to care much for other people.

-Im excited about finally going back to school after YEARS of procrastinating...
-Im excited about going to NY for 1 week in june
-I need a new job
-I spend way too much money on clothes($@!! YOU H&M) and eating out..
-I really dont care about alot of things..
-I want a GOOD GIRL.. Sick if these lames %!# hoodrats
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

-im very stressed all the time, but i rarely show it
-This girl caught me taking pic of DAT MASS in the gym today
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

28kobpz.jpg

Back
Top Bottom