Confessions Post vol. eight2one got sutm on his chest

i think this stupid guy at work is really gonna make me quit my job...

i hate waking up in the morning knowing i have to sit behind him all day...

him breathing makes me upset and when he talks to me i just want to strangle him...

there are no words to describe how upset he makes me and he's gonna make act out of character one day and cuss his #@# out...i feel it coming...

-I have no direction in my life, I'm 22 and have NO idea what I want to do in life
-I grab a 6 pack 2 nights a week and just drink by myself, stopping this habbit though and hopefully drinking all together, trying to get back in shape.
-Me and my girl broke up a month ago, she won't talk to me, I still am thinking of her constantly and want to see her more than anything, damn I messed up a good thing
frown.gif
its tough to not attempt to contact her
-I took this weekend off work (Fri-Sun) and I know I'm not gonna do a damn thing, but think of contacting her
smh.gif

-I really regret getting the Droid now that fantasy football has been over, and the only person I consitently text doesn't talk to me anymore
roll.gif
, I basically pay 90 a month to make a text and a call here and there

still not smashing and not even trying

still dont have a full time job yet and im 22 (gonna do that census job)

nothing really much to say. gonna miss going to the college clubs/parties when i move back home for good

think i got a dui recently, woke up w/ the breathalizer papers in my pocket 0.122 SMH x FML
I hate religion or anything to do w/ it, although im happy for people that have it or are involved
I scam peolpe
I graduated from barbering college 2 months ago and been to chicken to take my written and practial exam to get my license
Oh and just recently banged a 35 year old milf PM for the hot ones!

There is this chick that played me and i honestly want to chock the ol broad cuz she keeps on getting all flirty and mess..
And when I end up being flirty the other chicks she gets pissed.. 
eyes.gif

I say i dont hate her.. BUT HONESTLY deep down i do 
smh.gif

More to come

i'm with a girl now who thinks we're gonna be together/ get married when i get back from my mission in two years
but i have no intention of wifing her up or even coming back to her
ohwell.gif

and i haven't told her this, just hoping i fade away from the picture while i'm gone...

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

him breathing makes me upset and when he talks to me i just want to strangle him...

there are no words to describe how upset he makes me and he's gonna make act out of character one day and cuss his #@# out...i feel it coming...
Just curious.... what does a person need to do to breed this hatred in someone else? 
laugh.gif

TheBachellor wrote:
mytmouse76 wrote:

Just curious.... what does a person need to do to breed this hatred in someone else? 
laugh.gif

you asked for it...

we work for an armored truck company counting money...the people i work with are not on the trucks we process the money before/after it goes on/off the trucks...

he's been there for 10 years and everyday asks me some stupid question about how to do the work...i've been there 2 years...

he and i get the same amount of work everyday...i finish at least and 1 if not 2 before him EVERYDAY

he goes to the bathroom for about 10 min every 2 hours...

he chinese and has a HEAVY accent which isn't a problem until he wants to mumble something and assume you know what the #%%* he's talking about

he does the smallest things like clean up instead of balancing a vault or doing something useful

he's nosey as #%%* and only talks to you when it concerns him...

he goes out of his way to move slowly and act like he doesn't know whats goin on so we can leave him alone...when we dont' leave him alone and tell him to do something he gets an attitude...

EVERYDAY i have to tell him what to do but he's been there longer than me...

if we have a deposit for the same location that happens to have the wrong deposit slips he'll wait for me to come to him even if he already knows they are wrong...if i don't come to him he has the nerve to ask me why i didnt come to him...

he's always in my face with some dumb $*# question "i pack? i pack?" yes you pack you dumb $*# mutha *@*!*$ i can't do it cuz i separated the @%$#!
indifferent.gif

i ask him to hand over work so i can finish processing he's goes off talking 'bout he 'lot of work lot of work' *$@#* so do i we do the same damn thing...

he's impatient when he wants something but don't ask him to do anything he'll keep walking like he doesnt hear you then come back in 2 min talking bout 'wa wa'

i don't even mind that he has an accent (my ex had a heavy accent too) but its one of those thing where when you already dont like someone everything about them annoys you...

he always has these sores on his head and face...its like dry skin around an open wound or some @%$#
sick.gif

the worst part is he does just enough to get by where the supervisors can't say anything to him

every time i talk to my dad he always tells me to just walk away when he starts talking to me but i think i'm ready to quit...i might take the pay reduction and just get a job at the mall or something...plus there are two other simpletons that work in the room that make it that much worse...i still couldn't put into words how angry he makes me...i was ready to go to sleep but now i'm pissed all over again...
tired.gif

INS
Im doing the job I always wanted to do,but I hate it now,and I have like 35 more years to work...smh
Need a new job but I dont know what
Im in love with a friend,but dont know how to tell her
I love shopping,but hate spending money
Im cheating on NT with twitter
I think im scared to succeed
Since i graduated high school in 08 im lame

Originally Posted by Matt53

i'm with a girl now who thinks we're gonna be together/ get married when i get back from my mission in two years
but i have no intention of wifing her up or even coming back to her
ohwell.gif

and i haven't told her this, just hoping i fade away from the picture while i'm gone...
fail

-I've got a Cultural Anthropology test tomorrow that I NEEEED to do well on (got a 66 on the first one). I'm playing Xbox rather than studying right now.
-No matter what I do I can't stop thinking about this one girl... Sad thing is I've gotten closer to hooking up with her best friend than her. Whenever I'm home from school I just wanna see her but I always hit her friend up telling her we all should do something instead of her 'cus I'm afraid if she doesn't like me she'll think I'm pressing her and stop wanting to hang out.
-I drink way too much and it messes up my game. Woke up one morning on the floor with no memory of what happened the night before but the girl from above was sleeping with her head on my chest and I couldn't have been happier.
-I can't find a job for the summer.
-I'm extremely stingy and feel bad when I start talking about how broke I am even though my savings account has 5 figures.

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

TheBachellor wrote:
mytmouse76 wrote:

laugh.gif

you asked for it...

we work for an armored truck company counting money...the people i work with are not on the trucks we process the money before/after it goes on/off the trucks...

he's been there for 10 years and everyday asks me some stupid question about how to do the work...i've been there 2 years...

he and i get the same amount of work everyday...i finish at least and 1 if not 2 before him EVERYDAY

he goes to the bathroom for about 10 min every 2 hours...

he chinese and has a HEAVY accent which isn't a problem until he wants to mumble something and assume you know what the !!#! he's talking about

he does the smallest things like clean up instead of balancing a vault or doing something useful

he's nosey as !!#! and only talks to you when it concerns him...

he goes out of his way to move slowly and act like he doesn't know whats goin on so we can leave him alone...when we dont' leave him alone and tell him to do something he gets an attitude...

EVERYDAY i have to tell him what to do but he's been there longer than me...

if we have a deposit for the same location that happens to have the wrong deposit slips he'll wait for me to come to him even if he already knows they are wrong...if i don't come to him he has the nerve to ask me why i didnt come to him...

he's always in my face with some dumb #+% question "i pack? i pack?" yes you pack you dumb #+% mutha *++*@# i can't do it cuz i separated the %%%!!
indifferent.gif

i ask him to hand over work so i can finish processing he's goes off talking 'bout he 'lot of work lot of work' *%**+ so do i we do the same damn thing...

he's impatient when he wants something but don't ask him to do anything he'll keep walking like he doesnt hear you then come back in 2 min talking bout 'wa wa'

i don't even mind that he has an accent (my ex had a heavy accent too) but its one of those thing where when you already dont like someone everything about them annoys you...

he always has these sores on his head and face...its like dry skin around an open wound or some %%%!
sick.gif

the worst part is he does just enough to get by where the supervisors can't say anything to him

every time i talk to my dad he always tells me to just walk away when he starts talking to me but i think i'm ready to quit...i might take the pay reduction and just get a job at the mall or something...plus there are to other simpletons that work in the room that make it that much worse...i still couldn't put into words how angry he makes me...i was ready to go to sleep but now i'm pissed all over again...
tired.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Don't you see he's trying to smash? These are obvious flirtation tactics 
eyes.gif

I don't understand why you don't black out on him. By the sound of it everyone probably already knows he's a slacker, they're just waiting for someone else to give it to him. If you're gonna go out, might as well do it with the neck snapping, head twirling, and teeth sucking
laugh.gif

How you ready to quit your job because of pure annoyance though?
laugh.gif

-I've got a Cultural Anthropology test tomorrow that I NEEEED to do well on (got a 66 on the first one). I'm playing Xbox rather than studying right now.
-No matter what I do I can't stop thinking about this one girl... Sad thing is I've gotten closer to hooking up with her best friend than her. Whenever I'm home from school I just wanna see her but I always hit her friend up telling her we all should do something instead of her 'cus I'm afraid if she doesn't like me she'll think I'm pressing her and stop wanting to hang out.
-I drink way too much and it messes up my game. Woke up one morning on the floor with no memory of what happened the night before but the girl from above was sleeping with her head on my chest and I couldn't have been happier.
-I can't find a job for the summer.
-I'm extremely stingy and feel bad when I start talking about how broke I am even though my savings account has 5 figures.

i lost my virginity to a 34 year old mother of a 14 a year old.i met her at a 18 and up club
im bitter at black women for never being in a relationship
every girl i met i was either drunk or high
ive ran through six cars in 4 years
i wish i never moved to memphis

Im a addicted to Facebook. I cant stay away. I log out, I log back in. I x out the window, I open it again 2 minutes later
smh.gif
smh.gif

Im over her, but Im not. Facebook is evil
smh.gif

Im not doing to well in school, and I dont really care
smh.gif
smh.gif

I hate my job so much, I hate being there. I hate it I hate it.
My life is so dull and tedious it seems. I need something good/different to happen.

Thats all for now.

2010 seems no different than 2009...ALL BAD

I have a strong disdain for my son's mother..( I almost hate her)
smh.gif

I'm always stressed...

I feel depressed sometimes

I've thought about selling drugs again and other illegal $%%# ( My son is the ONLY thing that stops me )

I wanna punch my female co-worker in the throat..I really REALLY dislike this woman... +%%$% is a hypocritical idiot

INS
smh.gif

I need a vacation desperately...

I want female companionship thats deeper than friends but $%%# seems like it's never going happen for me
frown.gif

I went to church the last 2 sundays for the 1st time in damn near 12 years...It felt..weird, but not bad..Thought I was gon' ignite in flames stepping inside there

Thats all I feel like sharing
smh.gif

vctry20 wrote:
Things keep coming to me. I used to live with a couple who was engaged. The dude passed away November 08 and I smashed his fiancée/ex-fiancée the following spring. I felt bad at first but as time went on I kind of got over it.
Man

I have very bad anxiety. Sometimes it gets so bad that I can't even read
smh.gif
. I really don't know where it came from but it can be tough to handle.

I never told my last love exactly why I never committed to her. I look back now and realize how much I hurt her all those times that I never communicated with her. I should have manned up and told her.

Enjoying the read so I'll keep it simple..

- I happen to like girls who like girls.

These are my confessions:

I use my roommates' stuff all the time...even if I don't talk to them

I'm a sophomore in college and so far I think I'm failing at the social part - can't find a group of dudes to roll with or the right girl

I want to hit all my girl friends, but I respect women too much to cross that line with them (they're roommates)
smh.gif

I'm losing interest in studying and actually "going to school"
smh.gif

I spend way too much and have no job

I'm just now learning to be myself and enjoy my steeze as a sophomore in college...meaning I missed out on a lot of stuff before (better late than never though)

- Sometimes I wish my life wasn't mine
- I stay confused about EVERYTHING, except math. I love math. (
laugh.gif
)
- Sometimes I think school isn't for me, but I go anyway because I don't know what else to do.

I think if I were to slap at least one person a day, I'd be happier, but i don't condone violence.

When I was 16, I did all these things at once:
- Smashed my best friend in the bathroom at the mall
- Took her virginity
- Cheated on my gf (at the time)
- Got her to cheat on her bf (at the time)
- Skeeted inside her (resulting in scaring her crapless that she got pregnant)
Still feel kinda bad about it to this day.
ohwell.gif

-i smashed a girl who dated a guy for 3 years, im the reason they broke up and i have no intention of dating her.
-i wanna be blazed like 24/7, even though my #@! has been in rehab 3 times for harder +%$%.
-drugs are my crutch against my depression and thoughts of suicide. even though sometime i just wanna die.
-sometimes i take insane risks cause my life doesnt matter to me.

Originally Posted by RATxAxTAT

- Sometimes I wish my life wasn't mine
- I stay confused about EVERYTHING, except math. I love math. (
laugh.gif
)
- Sometimes I think school isn't for me, but I go anyway because I don't know what else to do.

I think if I were to slap at least one person a day, I'd be happier, but i don't condone violence.

Me too
ohwell.gif

Also:
I feel like Im getting dumber and dumber as the years go by. I used to think I was a reasonably smart guy, now I just feel like I have slightly below average intelligence

Back
Top Bottom