Confessions Post vol. eight2one got sutm on his chest

1. I got dome from this girl in exchange for a college textbook that she needed for a class that I took the semester before.
  2. I still owe $20 for a fantasy football league I did last season.
  3. I constantly flirt with this female at work, and we would have sexual relations but her boyfriend, and my girl, are keeping us from doing so.
  4. I go commando at least once a week.
  5. I got dome from a female that used to work where I do behind a Pier 1 Imports. And then we smashed in the backseat. During lunchtime.
  6. I still listen to Soul for Real.
  7. I have this one friend that will just complain about everything, and I pretend to listen since I don't care.

Originally Posted by RATxAxTAT

- Sometimes I think school isn't for me, but I go anyway because I don't know what else to do.
Same here.

-I stole a slice of pizza somebody had at work today... it was delicious.
-I just opened, cooked, and ate half my roommate's bag of tater tots last night... And i let somebody borrow his iron... its been like a week and she hasnt given it back yet
-Besides my rent, i spend my money on weed. I smoke WAY too much... but its the only thing that gets me to sleep.
-I cheated on my last Physics test... after signing the academic integrity thing... Idc tho.. i passed
pimp.gif

-I like this chick WAY more than i think i should.. Kinda a good thing and bad thing...
nerd.gif

-I was about to purposely smoke weed in the living room with a newborn cuz i dont like his mother and i hate that my roommates' brother brings her over all the time

- I currently spend way to much money on golf. And its only now the start of the season
- After winning a bunch of awards at my job, I now officially have no motivation to be a great worker at the moment
- I have not paid for a single buffalo wing from Buffalo Wild wings in the past 2 months, because my older brother refuses to play golf without betting wings.
-I recently was driving in my neighborhood on my way home from the gym and I saw a cat catch a squirrel and had it in its claws , and it was one of the coolest things ive saw in a while, so in my excitment I honked the horn and it scared the cat, the squirrel got away, and I lol'd because I just saved a squirrel, and then the cat gave me the meanest look because it knows it will never catch a squirrel again..
-I always plan on posting more on NT, but always end up over on the golf website messageboard instead.

I meet this girl over a month or so ago , gassed her up to da point she started talking bout marriage & stuff & how she wants to be with me. Then I just stopped hitting her up cuz I felt bad about living with my BM & talking to her. We went out once & she kinda disappointed me cuz she dress like a bum! I mean ol girl had a freaking south pole jacket. I hate to sound shallow but being a nt'er I like to look fly & my shorty does too. Cuz when we met @ 1st she like a French maid fit & she let me grope her the whole party. Her mass is crazy & da P looks awesome. But I have txted,emailed,called nothing since da same week we went out its almost a month. Idk what to do.

my pops bought an M3 and wanted to give it to me but i turned it down mainly because i dont need, want, or deserve something like that. material posessions have no real meaning to me

Originally Posted by SpeakUp23

Originally Posted by RATxAxTAT

- Sometimes I wish my life wasn't mine
- I stay confused about EVERYTHING, except math. I love math. (
laugh.gif
)
- Sometimes I think school isn't for me, but I go anyway because I don't know what else to do.

I think if I were to slap at least one person a day, I'd be happier, but i don't condone violence.

Me too
ohwell.gif

Also:
I feel like Im getting dumber and dumber as the years go by. I used to think I was a reasonably smart guy, now I just feel like I have slightly below average intelligence
ohwell.gif

i procrastinated too much and did little to try and fix it.

beacause i procrastinated i got a c- in my anthropology class, now i have to take it over cuz it killed my gpa (3.8 to 2.9)

at least i saved the funniest facial expression from the video game i had to play in that class. i was saving it to use in here(keep scrolling dwn)
-instead of spending my grant money on books i bought a 150 dollar jacket
pimp.gif

-i want to punch my friend that i decided to step up from being friends to actually be in a relationship with. She dumped me 2 days after we were together. She made me cry. I still love her.
-i told my parents i was going to my friends house but drove to the santa monica pier and kept driving on the edge of california and came back home (209.5 miles traveled)
-i wish my g shock could turn back time, so i can fix my mistakes and get at those girls i was to shy to ask out.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

screen shot from anthropology game.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I pay all non credit impacting bills late when I have the money.

I have plenty of money right now and my cable, light, and phone bill are past due.

i really want to meet someone who gets me. i'm not one of those co-dependent chicks who needs a guy all the time to feel better; i would just like a person to complement me.

i'm patient though.

ins smh @ me
i think all the pill popping/drinking i've done is starting to catch up with me.......i'm having a hard time remembering anything
i'm starting to lose my social skills
i lack motivation for anything school, females, jobs, working out..........i need to change that asap
i need to quit smoking ciggies......i've been told my cough sounds like a car engine and i'm only 19

i like smoking because i dont think. at any given sober moment there is a thousand random incoherent thoughts running rampant through my head and out of my fingers and mouth. it's nice to have no thoughts or one slow $+@ train of thought.

i dont like smoking because i realize how LAME everything and everyone is.

i like doing other things to feel. sober i am really callous and i dont feel emotions at all. under influences my ego takes a break and my emotions come into play. its weird.

i am way too paranoid for no reason. and its not even cause of drugs or anything. it's really frustrating and hard to deal with.

Originally Posted by SneakerPro

I pay all non credit impacting bills late when I have the money.

I have plenty of money right now and my cable, light, and phone bill are past due.

roll.gif
I do the same EXACT thing!!!

Originally Posted by chrisasu28

1. I still owe $20 for a fantasy football league I did last season.

Originally Posted by YungSatellite

2010 seems no different than 2009...ALL BAD

man who u tellin!! it sucks!

Originally Posted by SpeakUp23

Im a addicted to Facebook. I cant stay away. I log out, I log back in. I x out the window, I open it again 2 minutes later
smh.gif
smh.gif

tired.gif

Originally Posted by TiZzlexiPhone

think i got a dui recently, woke up w/ the breathalizer papers in my pocket 0.122 SMH x FML

thats not even that drunk!!!

-I just lost my job last night, and I havent told anyone except my roommate(he figured it out when he saw me wakin up at noon)....im fakin it with my girl like im at work!
-I wanna bang random chicks...then move on....Low standards for just a nut, but my main girls are usually fly.....
-Im thinking of signing up for Plentyoffish.com but i dont want anyone in my area that knows me to see me on there
-Uhh i should be panicking cuz i got bills nd no job, but im just treating this like a chill day.

Originally Posted by TheBachellor

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Don't you see he's trying to smash? These are obvious flirtation tactics 
eyes.gif

I don't understand why you don't black out on him. By the sound of it everyone probably already knows he's a slacker, they're just waiting for someone else to give it to him. If you're gonna go out, might as well do it with the neck snapping, head twirling, and teeth sucking
laugh.gif

How you ready to quit your job because of pure annoyance though?
laugh.gif

you have no idea...and this isn't my career and just a part time job at that...

i think i'm gonna bounce when summer comes...on my wait Chun is gonna catch a stapler to the dome tho
pimp.gif

Hm let's see...

-I've been on a slew of dates for the past couple of months, and yet like a lot of guys on here (ISNS) and in most cases instead of acquiring a companion that's meaningful. All I get to find are (immoral pleasure seekers) in disguise, which I end up uncovering after the fact. Makes me sick, since it's the same jive game all over again.

-I know what path I need to take in life. And yet, there are so many obstacles to overcome (these past couple of months were a testament to that). Recently, I've grown tired and unmotivated, wondering to myself (while looking to God) if I still have the strength to move forward.

I feel like a straight loser. ACT scores came in the mail today and I got a 23
tired.gif
Was listening to people talk about getting 33's and !%!$. My school average is a 17 but that doesn't make me feel better at all.

eight2one

Your life sucks truly, you are miserable. Don't get offended, that is just how you come off.

Originally Posted by Mr Oizo

I feel like a straight loser. ACT scores came in the mail today and I got a 23
tired.gif
Was listening to people talk about getting 33's and !%%#. My school average is a 17 but that doesn't make me feel better at all.

laugh.gif

1. That doesn't mean anything.
2. That is an average score
3. You can either continue feeling like a loser or use this as a motivation to either retake it, do better in something else (SAT) or whatever?
4. You are a vagina

Real talk, I need to stop smoking weed. I'm abusing it and centering everything i do around it.

I might of damaged 10+ relationships recently, I keep pushing people away from me

Glad i stopped drinking but im getting thirsty

1. I got into a car accident after falling asleep at the wheel, i told the cops i was run off the road by a deer. 
[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/font]

working 40hrs/wk and taking 19 credits FTL

Originally Posted by LimitedRetroOG

When I was 16, I did all these things at once:
- Smashed my best friend in the bathroom at the mall
- Took her virginity
- Cheated on my gf (at the time)
- Got her to cheat on her bf (at the time)
- Skeeted inside her (resulting in scaring her crapless that she got pregnant)
Still feel kinda bad about it to this day.
ohwell.gif
Smooth_stairfall.gif

-i both extremely lazy and extremely hard working at the same time
-i just got into an official relationship for the first time as an adult ... first girlfriend since high school 10+ years
i got so comfortably just doing me. i don't know what i'm going to do when the summer comes around .... i'm going to be going crazy just looking
-i have no control over my thoughts ... i think the most random *%+! and i can't stand it
-as smart as i think i am ... i feel like i'm underachieving ... i KNOW that i'm underachieving
-besides my health ... i'm extra focused on stacking money ...
-But i still shop too much ... ONCE I WANT SOMETHING I HAVE TO HAVE IT

1.I got a 5,000 school refund check in Feb its now April and I have 80 dollars in my account
2. I havent smashed anything in college yet (1st semester)
3.Im in miami on spring break and still havent smashed anything
4. I dont know where I want to go in life
5. I suck at talking to females
6. I need to put the grass down

- i dont have a plan for my life................and everytime i try to get one i think about all the wrongs turns ive made in my life that brought me to this point in my life

-I'm so confused about everything
-I'm broke
-I just got 2 jobs but before that i haven't had one in a year
-I hate arguing but i always do
-I need to be more serious about things
-I'm in love with a girl that hates me
-I want to be more like my uncle

Back
Top Bottom