Confessions Post vol. eight2one got sutm on his chest

-do not enjoy my life

-play video games/NT cause there is nothing to do (besides studying) with my life

-Never drank, smoked, or had sex

-i'm 18 and dont do nearly as much things as other seniors my age do (parents)

-i'm almost considered "too nice"

-^reason why i don't have a girl/or prom date (introverts ftl)

-^not going to ask for a prom date either (due to high standards that "cannot" be met)

-i live in a bubble provided by my parents so my desire to do wrong is non existent

*i could go on forever

-I want to completely dead my ex and cut all ties, but I'm not ready to let go, yet she is pissing me off so freaking bad right now

-I ain't gay...far from it....but why do i talk to dudes more easily than girls? Like i talk to girls' guy friends really easily but i can't talk to them....sad face.

-I'm not smart at ALL, i just work hard and have good memory

I made a rookie mistake at work this week, and I think my boss is starting to question my abilities. I'm new at the job, but I've been so hard on myself.

Originally Posted by BlackStilettos

I made a rookie mistake at work this week, and I think my boss is starting to question my abilities. I'm new at the job, but I've been so hard on myself.

Where you work at?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

-I ain't gay...far from it....but why do i talk to dudes more easily than girls? Like i talk to girls' guy friends really easily but i can't talk to them....sad face.

-I'm not smart at ALL, i just work hard and have good memory

newest confession:

opened my roommates bottle of Absolute and drank like half the thing, fill the rest up with water then put it back on the shelf.
he decides he is gonna open it, and before he reaches for it, i tell him i opened it but decided not to drink any, i was gonna put some money on his bed if i did tho. he says ok.

he drinks some, then he puts it in the freezer, my other roommate comes back from the store and opens the freezer, he sees the bottle and realizes its completely frozen, he turns around and asks, " is vodka supposed to freeze?" my roommate turns around and says NO! he looks at me and im like," you know our freezer be messin up and goin into deep freeze. it took 3 days for your hamburger to thaw out!"

he goes,"ohh yea, ur right." and proceeds to put the bottle in the fridge instead.

wow, im grimey.

Originally Posted by taimaishu123

newest confession:

opened my roommates bottle of Absolute and drank like half the thing, fill the rest up with water then put it back on the shelf.
he decides he is gonna open it, and before he reaches for it, i tell him i opened it but decided not to drink any, i was gonna put some money on his bed if i did tho. he says ok.

he drinks some, then he puts it in the freezer, my other roommate comes back from the store and opens the freezer, he sees the bottle and realizes its completely frozen, he turns around and asks, " is vodka supposed to freeze?" my roommate turns around and says NO! he looks at me and im like," you know our freezer be messin up and goin into deep freeze. it took 3 days for your hamburger to thaw out!"

he goes,"ohh yea, ur right." and proceeds to put the bottle in the fridge instead.

wow, im grimey.

the story we just read was brought to us by coolness

Know how to talk to girls but after awhile i just go blank & for some reason just aim low thinkin my success rate will rise becuase of it
Extracurricular Activities: NT,Facebook, Sit around house, wait for my mom to come home & complain
So into shoes (like 70% of wat nike/JB throws at us) and so unemployed
Everytime im doing something bad or thinking something bad somebody good or nice-hearted is around & really makes me fell like the devil
Wasted A Whole Spring Break
Book Report Due Monday (read 44 out 144 pages) & still on computer
Need to get more serious about things but after awhile im just like ....yeah, sure wateva *inserts headphones & proceeds w/ not caring*

Back
Top Bottom