Confessions Post vol. eight2one got sutm on his chest

I feel like we're long overdue for a good confessions post. Let's clear our consciences before the warm weather arrives so we can partake in activities we'll later confess.

- someone wants to hire me as a mercenary
nerd.gif

- all the time I spent posting on here is now spent on Twitter
- i want to committ to a female but I don't love these "hose"
- I'm excited about deploying to kuwait and slightly anxious (about IEDs)
- I work like, 30min out of my 8hr work day
smh.gif

-I've intentionally ran over 5 skunks in my life
-I graduated college in August and got an internship in September.  Since I got the internship, I've been putting out a pretty pathetic effort to find a real job

Originally Posted by JayADiCt92

smh.gif

me too....

I like that my facebook says single even though Im not.
These bills stressing me...if i had no bills 98% of my problems would be gone
I cant resist spending money on food.
I cant wait for my lease to be over...Im either moving back home to save money or florida
I took this ugly girls virginity last week, she was 22....tightest i felt in YEARS
I booked a vacation even though I am broke...stooooooopid!
Smashin various women often keeps me happy
now that I am not fat anymore...Im cocky again.

Freshman year of college I blacked out and peed all over the dorm floor and on my roommates homework. I told him I spilled my drink...

Feel horrible about cheating on my girl, and at the same time, I'm happy I gave us a reason to call it quits.

I'm an alcoholic.

I know I have an anxiety disorder, but refuse to seek treatment.

I like turtles.

waka flocka is the best rapper alive

i also only work bout 30 min out my 8 hr shift smh

i dont tend to trust ppl to much

when i do trust them i end up getting burned

i am very anxious about many things in life...it causes problems

don't care what my outcome in life is just want to be happy

roll.gif
at vctry20! Don't know why, but an entire scene of a dude chasing down skunks in his car just played out in my head.

"I cant resist spending money on food."
-been on a polo strike for all of march and im used to not rockin it
-damn it feels good to be quoted

more later

Originally Posted by eight2one

Originally Posted by JayADiCt92

smh.gif

me too....

I like that my facebook says single even though Im not.
These bills stressing me...if i had no bills 98% of my problems would be gone
I cant resist spending money on food.
I cant wait for my lease to be over...Im either moving back home to save money or florida
I took this ugly girls virginity last week, she was 22....tightest i felt in YEARS
I booked a vacation even though I am broke...stooooooopid!
Smashin various women often keeps me happy
now that I am not fat anymore...Im cocky again.
amen to this one......and booking the trip was not stupid, mental health is A1 in my book

my dude wylin, running over skunks
roll.gif
I've been attempting to run over cats and rabbits lately
nerd.gif

- I can't stop myself from spending $
- steak has to be rare or medium rare
- I have almost no motivation
- i really do NOT want to go to college but I will after my deployment.. it's free and I'll get paid
- I'm glad I wasn't activated by the general and the governor cause of these floods
- I'm gonna be twitpic'ng DAT MASS as soon as hot weather is consistent

-I don't care much for most things
-I like to put in minimal effort to most things in life (women, relationships....with the exception of my career)
-I'm getting really really bored with life (hence me jumping out of a plane tomorrow...smh)
-I have a lot of disdain for the human-race....I sometimes look at myself in disgust for being human

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

-I like to put in minimal effort to most things in life (women, relationships....with the exception of my career)
-I'm getting really really bored with life (hence me jumping out of a plane tomorrow...smh)
-I have a lot of disdain for the human-race....I sometimes look at myself in disgust for being human
eek.gif

My man, we got more in common than just being snappy dressers.  I was basically going to post the exact same things.

Originally Posted by ninjallamafromhell

eek.gif

My man, we got more in common than just being snappy dressers.  I was basically going to post the exact same things.
You forgot your hate of the female gender.

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by popcornplaya

Originally Posted by ninjallamafromhell

eek.gif

You forgot your hate of the female gender.

nerd.gif
I prefer the word disdain, and it's less the entire female gender but rather the pieces of *%%$ that are the majority of that gender.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Skunks? thought I was bad treatin squirrels like mini speed bumps and watching them roll around on the ground in the rear view mirror

-I intentionally left love marks on a girl to embarrass her
ohwell.gif

-I manipulate many...many people...very easily...
-I hate that I moved back home after visiting my old spot. I had so much more privacy and freedom there
frown.gif

-I'm very stingy with my women. I hate when they flirt with other guys, I want to be the sole provider of the D, but I'll flirt with another woman in front of them with no regard for their feelings.
-girl I smashed talked a good game but she was too tight and I couldn't open her up like I wanted so it's been my goal to put her comatose next time I see her just for lying
grin.gif

-I prefer to quietly be in control of....everything

my whole life i've been labeled a player. hate it, fought it, now i'm leaning towards accepting it.
i often think i should have kept running, god blessed me for a reason...
i randomly say things to myself...
i feel like this case is an accumulation of the things i've done in my life.
i treat women like disposable pleasures.
maybe thats why i haven't had a gf in a while.

Originally Posted by popcornplaya

Feel horrible about cheating on my girl, and at the same time, I'm happy I gave us a reason to call it quits.

I'm an alcoholic.

I know I have an anxiety disorder, but refuse to seek treatment.

I like turtles.

Turtles%20candy.jpg

-I'm tired of being single, yet dont want a relationship
-INS
ohwell.gif
 havent since Nov of 08
-I miss my best friend since 2nd grade, that was brother from another and nobody cant replace him (nh)

i totaled my 02 volvo s60 and im glad....even though i loved that car

everytime i miss my girl i remember all the bs shes put me through and i miss her less and less

even though shes put me through bs, i dont want nobody else

i smoke entirely too much weed

maybe ill post more later....

Back
Top Bottom