CONFESSIONS... Retro+s You Like More Than OGs

A Ma Maniere III's > True Blue III's
i could see that but...i'm not willing to go that far. i will say that amm3's are up there with any of the OG 3's.
i can't say its better than but its at the top along with the rest of the OG colorways IMO.

I’m opening it, AND vacationing in it hehe. Anything not released during the original 1995-96 lineup aint og.
The 11s had like a 5-6 year production run... Why you only count the first 2 years? Any colorways that Jordan played in are OG... Your move.

ibNdEJI.gif

I guess I dont understand what your saying. The original run was 1995 through 1996. The retro of 11s began in 2000. Where are you getting 5 to 6 year at? The 9 was from late 1993 to 1994, the cool grey released 2001 I believe. Yes, MJ wore them. But that does not automatically qualify them as originals. They were a new color of an older model that dropped years before.

I guess I dont understand what your saying. The original run was 1995 through 1996. The retro of 11s began in 2000. Where are you getting 5 to 6 year at? The 9 was from late 1993 to 1994, the cool grey released 2001 I believe. Yes, MJ wore them. But that does not automatically qualify them as originals. They were a new color of an older model that dropped years before.
Cool greys are OG

What evidence do you have to support that assertion, because JRepp pretty much nailed it. The cool grey 11 was not part of the 1995-96 production run.

Reading some of the replies in this thread makes my Butt itch, I ain’t eem gon’ lie.

That being said, I’ve given it some more thought and someone pointed it out too: the True Blue 3 with the blue behind the tongue looks better than the OG red. Cool Grey 9s over Charcoal 9s as well and I almost wanna say that they’re better than the Olives as well.

Back
Top Bottom