CONFESSIONS... Retro+s You Like More Than OGs

Also can I just say Flu Game 12s are super overrated. I respect the history behind them but aesthetically it’s one of the laziest colorways I’ve ever seen. Boring colorblocking and it’s just a half black half red shoe and all that red isn’t even a nice shade of red. Like I don’t even know which retros I like better since I don’t know 12s that well, I just felt compelled to stop by and **** on these so have a nice day everyone

since I don’t know 12s that well,
FlamboyantOrderlyGalago-size_restricted.gif

Also can I just say Flu Game 12s are super overrated. I respect the history behind them but aesthetically it’s one of the laziest colorways I’ve ever seen. Boring colorblocking and it’s just a half black half red shoe and all that red isn’t even a nice shade of red. Like I don’t even know which retros I like better since I don’t know 12s that well, I just felt compelled to stop by and **** on these so have a nice day everyone
This must be Karl Malone’s NT account.

Nonsense like this should result in losing posting privileges.

Great topic btw OP and super interesting to read everyone's choices, brings back so many memories and ''forgotten'' colorways that would rightly so deserve to be retroed again.

II: wht/UNC(Melo) >wht/red
III: fire red(Unite) >wht/true blue& wht/fire red
III: Katrina >= wht/true blue
IV: red(Toro Bravo) > wht/fire red
V: Raging Bull pack, 2006 Burgundy = wht/fire red blk tongue
V: camo > wht/fire red blk tongue
V: 2020 Alt Grape(suede) = OG wht/grape
VI: Motorsport & wht/true red & blk/UNC> wht/sport blue& wht/maroon
VII: wht/Frech Blue = any OG
IX: wht/grey 2003, Cool grey 2003 <wht/blk & wht/un, but > blk/charcoal & blk/olives
IX: Kilroy, Motorboat Jones > blk/charcoal & blk/olives
X: Chicago and ice blue > any og except wht/steel gray
XI: cool gray, wht/red low> wht/Columbia
XII: red/wht = any OG and > wht/blk(taxi), Obsidian/wht
XII: blk/unc(Melo) > wht/blk(taxi) Obsidian/wht
XIII: wht/cement grey/red*was supposed to be an og btw if you look at the First JB catalog = any oG & > wht/red, wht/blk, blk/wht and all lows
XIV: light graphite/Chartreuse, Ferrari(red) = any OG > blk/wht, wht/blk/green and all lows
XVII: Trophy Room > any og
XVIII: red suede = any OG &> wht/red
XX: wht/silver(laser)> blk/wht Quickstrikes & all regional XX except maybe West

Last edited:
Takes in here are wild to me. But I understand it. JBs future team would grin ear to ear reading some of these posts. In my opinion, JB does not want to live off OGs being released over and over again. Totally get it. I have less than a handful of plus colors I genuinely like. But mostly I will stick with the old stuff. I fault no one for liking non OG releases. Their business needs to evolve to the younger gen. But at the same time still needs to look back from time to time at what got them there also. No hate thrown here. We all love this **** at the end of the day. Cool discussion type thread though.

More blasphemy

Shadow 2.0s > Shadow 1s. Superior colorblocking

MCR or NCA Jordan 2s > all OG 2s. Funny how (IMO) 2s only look good when you make big changes to the design lol

TS Olive 6s are in the all time top 5 Jordan 6s. The color just works so well with this silhouette, can’t put my finger on why. It’s like casual boot vibes while still being a Jordan

Back
Top Bottom