CONFIRMED: Air Jordan 4 Cool Grey August 2019

Yeah, these are a must!

As it should be
I agree, as that’s how this pair was originally, so no need to alter since they’re already perfect IMO. But, they’d be just as dope, I’d even argue doper, if they sported a chromed out Nike Air on the back instead (especially since there’s never been a chromed our NA on anything as far as I can remember).

51997473-6015-4343-8B35-34EC1715359B.png

Yeah, these are a must!

I agree, as that’s how this pair was originally, so no need to alter since they’re already perfect IMO. But, they’d be just as dope, I’d even argue doper, if they sported a chromed out Nike Air on the back instead (especially since there’s never been a chromed our NA on anything as far as I can remember).
damn that would be dope...i think imma see if the tab guys can make that happen

I woulda said that about the Bred 13 a couple years ago and they did hit sales racks.

You never know. I like but I'm out....maybe on StockX if it goes below retail down the line.

I too don’t see these hitting discount, but as some have already said, who knows. They’re absolutely perfect with the Jumpman on the back. If they had a metal (see: plastic) chrome Jumpman on the back, they would be astronomically hyped though. They’ll still be hyped, but not ridiculously IMO.

Yup IN. Had these when they dropped and I brought the dyed black pair Fulton st cats were doing because these were sitting.

Was never a big fan of these but I showed my chick and she loves them. So I guess I'm getting a pair from her, heh

Back
Top Bottom