CONFIRMED: Air Jordan 4 Cool Grey August 2019

2004 vs 2019
20190609_134911.jpg

air-jordan-4-cool-grey-308497-007-0.jpg

They didn’t use the same mold as the black cement 4?

The shape looks off

They didn’t use the same mold as the black cement 4?

The shape looks off

Looks like they used the same mold as their original counterpart and that’s fine with me. IMO these don’t require the same mold as the recent black cement 4s. They’re modeled after the 2004 release as it should be.

About time!! Been waiting on these for a whileeeeee. We been getting pictures of 11s for December and nothing in between.

2 please..

Cool grey 3>>>4

But i never had a pair of either, so i'll probably be picking these up

These really do look good. I had the 2004 and really enjoyed them, but I’m probably gonna pass this time around, at least for now. Need to save up for the banned 1’s and playoffs 11’s.

copped... i need a new pair... i will prolly pass on every shoe from here on out until these release

has anyone dealt with snkrs while out of the country? I will be out of the country aug 3, will snkrs still work?

has anyone dealt with snkrs while out of the country? I will be out of the country aug 3, will snkrs still work?
Yeah been copping releases while in Europe, it might switch your region automatically but you can change it back with no problems ordering. Just keep in mind the time differences lol

Back
Top Bottom