CONFIRMED: Air Jordan 4 Cool Grey August 2019

Compared to OG 4s. They continue to butcher 4s.

Well, these are made to look like they did in 2004. Looks like they accomplished that so if you liked this shoe as it was in 2004 you really shouldn’t be mad at what they did here. It’s a retro plus that was never meant to have OG detailing. If it were BC4/WC4 or any other OG cw then you’d have a point.

2004 vs 2019
20190609_134911.jpg

air-jordan-4-cool-grey-308497-007-0.jpg
if that's 2019 in the 2nd pic, they look WAY better than the og. the new shape is really good. no banana! probably still not copping tho. just give us fire red and military with NA and I'm good.

Well, these are made to look like they did in 2004. Looks like they accomplished that so if you liked this shoe as it was in 2004 you really shouldn’t be mad at what they did here. It’s a retro plus that was never meant to have OG detailing. If it were BC4/WC4 or any other OG cw then you’d have a point.

Yeah made to look like ****. Great accomplishment.

Im really starting to get excited these. Thinking about different clothes I have that would match well over the traditional black white red you get boxed into being an og j head.

I dont think these appealed to me in 04 because they are kind of subtle. Now in my mid 30s i appreciate that more over some gaudy ish.

the accent colors make them look way better than the 4s imo

az2ozdjym9sk5oh9uhhn.jpg
I still have my "Cool Grey" 3s in great condition, but if they re-release them ever, I probably would cop again. The Cool Grey 4s are dope to me as well, though the 4s had to grow on me over the years, while the 3s have always been dope IMO.

Back
Top Bottom