CONFIRMED: Air Jordan 4 Cool Grey August 2019

I was there.. you're welcome :lol: I feel like they'd prob fall apart. That's too close to the crumble era.
agreed man, I was in that mood to spend on something because I'm tryna get outta kicks and usually I dont buy older stuff but I have always wanted those and someone listed em kinda cheap on stockX. glad I didn't but not expect these to look like the originals but ill be there waiting as much as I wanna be done with kicks :lol:

agreed man, I was in that mood to spend on something because I'm tryna get outta kicks and usually I dont buy older stuff but I have always wanted those and someone listed em kinda cheap on stockX. glad I didn't but not expect these to look like the originals but ill be there waiting as much as I wanna be done with kicks :lol:

Yeah.. I'm also not expecting them to look like the originals either but the OG's were wack compared to actual OG's so being that they have a Jumpman and durabuck wings.. If they used todays IV's I feel like they can't F it up.. but its JB :lol: Hopefully they get it right and make them comfortable which was a PAIN with the 04 pair.

20180821_172357.jpg

will be copping again... :pimp:

I’m not sure if I’ll cop since there’s others that take priority, but these will look good on anyone. It’s one of the more wearable 4s.

please be true

i was legit just telling my group **** everything else all i need is CG4 to release again

im so IN again

would be nice to see this colorway with plastic wings and heel tabs .. when they originally released loved the color and copped but wished they would have been more og like

would be nice to see this colorway with plastic wings and heel tabs .. when they originally released loved the color and copped but wished they would have been more og like

I remember we all did. I've grown to like these the way they released kind of like Columbia and Oreo's.

Mannn, this was the first shoe I ever camped out for. MUST cop!

its crazy to me you camped out for these I was visiting Los Angeles when they released I remember walking into a store 2 days after and they were sitting with 2 full size runs. I think it was warehouse shoes in Echo Park

I remember we all did. I've grown to like these the way they released kind of like Columbia and Oreo's.

something about 4's just dont seem right without the plastic to me, missing the mesh I cant do like oreos and columbias, I can tolerate the non plastic if they at least have the mesh.

I remember picking these up early at some big sports retailer in Palmdale (I think it was near the Best Buy) way back when. I hope these do drop again.

its crazy to me you camped out for these I was visiting Los Angeles when they released I remember walking into a store 2 days after and they were sitting with 2 full size runs. I think it was warehouse shoes in Echo Park

I waited on line and was either 1st or like number 5. Got them from FNL while I was in college and had my roomy take me to the mall. Had to wait until they open the door then sprint across the mall to get to the store lol. I hated copping shoes from that mall back then.

Back
Top Bottom