CONFIRMED: Air Jordan 4 Cool Grey August 2019

It's the weekend calm down.
my sole reason for copping ...
f8d8rnnrovixcsuypxzj (1).jpg

Terr

thank god my eastbay pair has already arrived and waiting for me to pick em up at a accesspoint. would suck to get cancelled.

thank god my eastbay pair has already arrived and waiting for me to pick em up at a accesspoint. would suck to get cancelled.
Haven't ordered from Eastbay since high school, is it free shipping that way. Instead of having it shipped to your house.

Haven't ordered from Eastbay since high school, is it free shipping that way. Instead of having it shipped to your house.

no, im a member so i get free shipping and free return on all orders. the access point thing is just what i have my UPS account set to automatically do. all my ups packages get automatically sent to an access point around the corner from my house. nike can put as many nike logos on the box as they want....none of my joints in danger of getting stolen that way. its called UPS Mychoice. its free.

no, im a member so i get free shipping and free return on all orders. the access point thing is just what i have my UPS account set to automatically do. all my ups packages get automatically sent to an access point around the corner from my house. nike can put as many nike logos on the box as they want....none of my joints in danger of getting stolen that way. its called UPS Mychoice. its free.
Is that similar to the locker's Amazon has?

had OGs in 04. many memories. just saw them in person like 10 minutes ago at the mall. job well done, but still wasn't compelled to cop.

Is that similar to the locker's Amazon has?

UPS also has lockers that works the same way as amazon lockers.
but an access point is a little diff. an access point is basically just a local business that partners with UPS and employees of that business accept incomming packages from UPS for people to come pick up, and they also let customers drop off outgoing packages and UPS comes to the access point to pick up outgoing packages. there are TONS of access points.

Back
Top Bottom