CONFIRMED: Air Jordan 4 Cool Grey August 2019

Props to jmill87 for the Oneness link. Didn't feel like dealing with Snkrs and I just got off so mall trip is out the question. Especially in Durham.

3 of these I got thanks to NT...

20190801_083845.jpg

Missing: Raptor 4's 1st edition

can you confirm the fit on these?

I cannot.. I'm at work now so I wont be trying them on or w/e until I get home later tonight (sorry bro!). But I got the same size as my BC IV which I would assume fits the same because any IV I've copped in the last 2 years has fit the same.

Got to the store over an hour early. I’ve been the only one here since I got here but the lady that works here just showed up and confirmed they have them. Looks like this isn’t a panic release but I ain’t even trippin. Finally got to listen to this YBN Cordae joint.

I cannot.. I'm at work now so I wont be trying them on or w/e until I get home later tonight (sorry bro!). But I got the same size as my BC IV which I would assume fits the same because any IV I've copped in the last 2 years has fit the same.

U went TTS?

Thanks for the Oneness link, have used them for some React Prestos before and they're definitely legit.

Back
Top Bottom