like real talk
has jordan forum been downhill for YEARS
or am i just being grumpy
i know i aint the only one who used to enjoy jordan forum
but now just pop in and out on release dates
remember when i would only go here and retro
didnt even venture out to general or music
:smh:
Lol. Pop in and out before and during release for info, pics and the roasting. After it dies down, Im gone till the next release. Can only talk about a shoe for so long before the subject turns. That being said, see yall in the Bred 11’s thread in Nov./Dec.

Looks and feels good to me
TTS IMO, same as the BC4s
IMG_1241.jpg

After UNDS my pair today I can safely say these are better than the 2004’s. Easily.

More comfortable out the box, no immediate creasing, and no cracks, chips or stress marks on the midsole after 1 wear. Shape and parallel mesh panels are better too.

Never had 04's but strongly agree on comfort out the box. That phrase doesnt come to mind with most Jordans.

My only complaint with mine is the tongues kinda poorly shaped and bunches up when Im putting them on.

Also weird because i found the '19 BC4 insanely uncomfortable. They would bend and feel weird when Id drive, materials maybe.

now this thread bout to be 2 pages
of who used to where their laces like this or that
man
like real talk
has jordan forum been downhill for YEARS
or am i just being grumpy
i know i aint the only one who used to enjoy jordan forum
but now just pop in and out on release dates
remember when i would only go here and retro
didnt even venture out to general or music
:smh:

Last edited:
Never had 04's but strongly agree on comfort out the box. That phrase doesnt come to mind with most Jordans.

My only complaint with mine is the tongues kinda poorly shaped and bunches up when Im putting them on.

Also weird because i found the '19 BC4 insanely uncomfortable. They would bend and feel weird when Id drive, materials maybe.

First pair of those I had were similar.
The part where the tongue attaches to the toebox and elastic was cut too large, and the overlap was folded in by the reinforcement stitches.
The one that had that fault would really bunch up, so might be a little of the same.
One pair of my CG's has a little bit of it on the medial side, but it's something I can fix.

First pair of those I had were similar.
The part where the tongue attaches to the toebox and elastic was cut too large, and the overlap was folded in by the reinforcement stitches.
The one that had that fault would really bunch up, so might be a little of the same.
One pair of my CG's has a little bit of it on the medial side, but it's something I can fix.
Good to know. I was starting to think I was crazy because everybody else loves em so much.

But they are seriously one of the most uncomfortable shoes Ive owned, Im talking chuck taylor uncomfortable. When Im driving and have my foot on the gas pedal the entire shoe folds in half. And its my tts size.

Should I just unload them? I probably wont replace them honestly. Beyond classic shoe but the pair I got sucks so much and Im not a fan of the inner banana shape Im over them this run. Ill rock these CG's instead.

Good to know. I was starting to think I was crazy because everybody else loves em so much.

But they are seriously one of the most uncomfortable shoes Ive owned, Im talking chuck taylor uncomfortable. When Im driving and have my foot on the gas pedal the entire shoe folds in half. And its my tts size.

Should I just unload them? I probably wont replace them honestly. Beyond classic shoe but the pair I got sucks so much and Im not a fan of the inner banana shape Im over them this run. Ill rock these CG's instead.
it's really hard to get a pic of the part causing the issue on mine, but all I'm going to do is unpick some of the stitching on the inner strapping where it's folded over.
If they're folding like that, and there's no obvious misshaping of the toebox then it's almost certainly the elastic being too tight, or something on the tongue making it sit out of position.

You'd need to unlace and get a good look inside both shoes to compare them.

Damn you drive in your shoes, I never drive in my shoes. The moving back and forth of your foot causes wear on the back of your shoe. I have some demoted Nike's that I leave in my car that I slip into to drive.

Damn you drive in your shoes, I never drive in my shoes. The moving back and forth of your foot causes wear on the back of your shoe. I have some demoted Nike's that I leave in my car that I slip into to drive.
That’s doing too much.

Get em before they dry up like the UNC 9s did... still SMFH for not copping at some of the low prices that was previously posted here....

Back
Top Bottom