CONFIRMED: Air Jordan 4 Cool Grey August 2019

I use to be that guy who would keep shoes in the car specifically to drive in… but I figured it was a waste of time and just unnecessary… I have too many shoes and I clean them after each wear so I don’t mind if they get a lil dirty when I drive in them… the only part that gets dirty really is the midsole on the right foot by the toebox… this is prally cuz its my dominant foot to use the gas and brake… I drive automatic by the way…

Was on the fence about these and had the impulse to grab a pair today. (sitting my town, Canada)

These are freakin fire. TTS, feel comfy so far and clean construction. No glue stain, no janky threading, don't stink like glue.. Clean *** colorway. Material is smooth and softer than the Bc4 too.

The only thing I'm noticing on this and my Bc4 is tongues are not as rounded when unds'ing it think it's those white cardboard inserts...will try and flex them a bit.

Glad that even though I slept on these, I could grab a pair.

01E9FD35-D24B-4EFE-B507-547594C075F5.jpeg

damb these supposed to be delivered today from nike and im at work right now... just bringing this up cuz its pouring here in NJ... my cool greys going to be jacked up when i get home :smh:

If you keep your car mats clean then the back of your heel will stay clean. Just a thought.
*opens car door, various debris falls out, looks directly into infomercial camera*

But who has time for that in todays driving climate, Billy Mays? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Honestly couldnt think of a better way to phrase that for infomercial jargon. Maybe 'busy society' works better for you?

Speaking of Nas... I'm mad af, Nas and Mary J are in Denver tonight, tickets are only $20... but I'm stuck at work until 9 and the concert starts at 8. FML

Back
Top Bottom