Confirmed: Doernbecher Jordan III to release 7/20/13 - NO BUYING SELLING TRADING

Soo, what are you guys doing while you're waiting??? :nerd:
I'm just chilling over here playing Tapped Out on my phone.

Last edited:
So I have 10 different people all trying for this RSVP for me. I still expect nothing. And that's okay. If I miss out it's not the end of the world. Some other pair of shoes will wow me down the way. Best of luck to those trying today. And Saturday for that matter.

Can anyone help me out with NIKE 21M, I cannot DM them? 

you cant dm them now because they arent following you

it will allow you to once the rsvp window opens

So I have 10 different people all trying for this RSVP for me. I still expect nothing. And that's okay. If I miss out it's not the end of the world. Some other pair of shoes will wow me down the way. Best of luck to those trying today. And Saturday for that matter.

i hope all 10 of them arent all using your name...because if so its gonna cancel out any lil chance you actually have

Last edited:
you cant dm them now because they arent following you

it will allow you to once the rsvp window opens
i hope all 10 of them arent all using your name...because if so its gonna cancel out any lil chance you actually have
aight thanks alot, I thought cause they were verified it would let me like the other stores, it didn't even show up as an option on the drop down bar, whereas it shoes for NikeNYC and NikeRFD

thanks alot, so will I have to refresh for it to show in the drop down menu once RSVP opens? if thats the case I might as well open a DM message window now

Its bout to get real in 2hrs in counting if I happen to lose out on a pair hopefully its to someone on Nike Talk, but hopefully the NT community gets a good amount. :smokin

Mints will be my go to shoe if I fail. Have 3 raffles plus online. I like my chances with those.

Soo, what are you guys doing while you're waiting???
nerd.gif

I'm just chilling over here playing Tapped Out on my phone.
Working and following this thread for laughs

Whats the best set up with the text notifications? I have the notifications but I get the txt like 5 seconds after its been tweeted, usually too late by then

Found a pair for $450 in size 13. I might pull the trigger. That's a great price

not sure if this has been addressed but do these chip like every other 3? or do people not wear them that frequently to know?

I'm not even going to try 21 Mercer, I'm sure the pairs there are already accounted for.

Who usually goes live first 21 mercer or NTNYC?

Last edited:
If you want any chance you have to camp on your computer, you have no chance if you plan on whipping out your phone when you get the notification and sending the DM. Don't set your hopes high so then you won't face disappointment.

At work.. been staring at my computer's Twitter all day.. i feel like my computer just yelled at me!

Back
Top Bottom