CONFIRMED:Holiday retro 9s (Johny Kilroy retro 9- october)

Gonna be so broke this year! Gonna be mowing lots of yards and washing lots of dishes!!

laugh.gif

Just saw some old stock photos of the Cool Grey 9s, and somehow they've jumped to "kinda want" status for me. Odd, since I'm not really a fan of 9s (only own the white/Carolinas), plus factoring in

-I passed on the CG XIs

-I'm passing on the bred XIs

Olives are a definite copp. Cool Greys mabe if the quality is good. Don't really know if I want the Killroys or not. Too many things to wear with those & I know everytime I step OT I'll see them. Might get these for my daughter to kell em softly.

Originally Posted by CJ863

Air-Jordan-9-Olive.jpg

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

And not in a good way.
^ are they not FAKES? the overall shape and material looks like what Fakes would be made off. .
oh nevermind, forgot how the authentics nowadays are more like Fakes than fakes look like fakes.

hope the comfort on these are better than the '10 charcoals. Like walking on a brick + they fit .5 small... still a beautiful shoe though.

Originally Posted by Leonidas

hope the comfort on these are better than the '10 charcoals. Like walking on a brick + they fit .5 small... still a beautiful shoe though.

2010 IXs were the worst comfort jordans ever. they literally had cardboard under the insole. 

and confused at the dude above me. 11s (minus cdp) are one of the only js still comfy.   

Back
Top Bottom