CONFIRMED:Holiday retro 9s (Johny Kilroy retro 9- october)

Cool Grey 9's are my favorite 9 colorway, next to the Black/Red's and the Love 9's.

The Olives gotta grow on me personally.

Originally Posted by HTXMade

Originally Posted by jumpman cbt2

What? the Black/Olives are retroed this year again?
It's just 2 years ago when they got retroed.

Way too soon! 

I rather want the white/flintgrey/frenchblues from 2002.

Those were good looking ones!
olives didn't drop 2 years ago

Ok, i guess my memory is off, sorry.Anyway i still have my olives 9 retroFrom 2002 and i still dont really likeThem. Only got them because theyWere on sales for only 60 euros.

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

olives were on clearance for $50 dollars back in 2002
He aint lyin. i had em back in 94 and got them at Weiners for cheeeeeeap cause nobody wanted them. Those were the days
tired.gif
. Not so much now, everybody will be on em.

Bought NDS cool grey 9's from a homeboy for $50 in 2002 and wore em to the ground. Will pick these up also.

JB must be purchasing some DOOMSDAY stock cause they pullin out everything
devil.gif
. After this year i dont see a need for another retro sneaker ever  

But olive 9 is what will bring out the hype. I hope they're the most general of all releases of all the alls. Hopefully 2 pairs. I'm curious about the photo blue pair. They look good on the dub zeros so maybe

I wouldn't mind a pair of Olive's to dye. They were never really my favorite 9 as is though. Not a big fan of black/brown combos.

JB is killing me though dropping the Cool Grey's. They're giving me what I need to scratch every single grail off my list.

Looks like I'm gonna have to put aside some holiday money for me alone on top of all the Christmas gifts.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by jumpman cbt2

Originally Posted by youngj00

Originally Posted by FutureDHughes

^ Where's your source man?

http://sneakernews.com/2012/03/08/air-jordan-ix-holiday-2012-retros/

He's correct.
What? the Black/Olives are retroed this year again?
It's just 2 years ago when they got retroed.

Way too soon! 

I rather want the white/flintgrey/frenchblues from 2002.

Those were good looking ones!

c/s

the french blues were fire

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

TRUE.

BUT IN 2012 THEY WILL MAGICALLY BE EVERYONE'S FAVORITE COME RELEASE DAY.

I HAD A PAIR THAT I BEAT BACK THEN. WILL COP AGAIN.

OLIVES AND COOL GREYS FOR ME.

NON-TRADITIONAL STUFF YOU GUYS CAN BEAST ON THEM ALL YOU WANT.
Oh, look at this guy: such a purist! Every thread, same story. We know, you only purchase OG colorways. And honestly, 90% of my collection is OG colorways too. But if they do the Kilroys right, I'll definitely grab them - as they really are an OG colorway/PE that never saw the light of day. Sad when you're in the minority even knowing the whole Kilroy thing to begin with. Anyone else have stacks of the Upper Deck Kilroy cards from 94/95?

Originally Posted by trappedintime

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

TRUE.

BUT IN 2012 THEY WILL MAGICALLY BE EVERYONE'S FAVORITE COME RELEASE DAY.

I HAD A PAIR THAT I BEAT BACK THEN. WILL COP AGAIN.

OLIVES AND COOL GREYS FOR ME.

NON-TRADITIONAL STUFF YOU GUYS CAN BEAST ON THEM ALL YOU WANT.
Oh, look at this guy: such a purist! Every thread, same story. We know, you only purchase OG colorways. And honestly, 90% of my collection is OG colorways too. But if they do the Kilroys right, I'll definitely grab them - as they really are an OG colorway/PE that never saw the light of day. Sad when you're in the minority even knowing the whole Kilroy thing to begin with. Anyone else have stacks of the Upper Deck Kilroy cards from 94/95?

COOL STORY.

The Olives were ugly then and they're ugly now. You hypebeasts can have them all. One of the worst Jordans of all time, right up there with the XV's.

Just curious to see the Kilroys, I remember trading my Johhny Kilroy card for two Reggie Miller rookie cards.

Back
Top Bottom