Confirmed Jordan 14 last shot retro June14th 2018

I still don't own a pair of 14s, and they fit my wide feet good. If these aren't trash then it may be a cop.

Stil wearing my 05s with no issues , none the less ready for another just to have stashed away.

Don't think Ill go for a pair.. my 05s are still pretty good. LOVE the 05 pair. I still have my Red/Whites from 06 too.

Probably my all time favorite Jordan next to Cement III's. Wasn't able to obtain OG's because mom wasn't paying those prices back then lol. Think retail was what, $150 for mens? Anyway, had 05's and beat them to death...copped 2011's and JB broke my heart. A shame how bad they butchered that shoe. Looking forward to this one though. Hopefully they do it some justice!

Had they OGs. Bought 2011s. I was so pissed with the quality I sent them back. Even the lace tips were some cheap plastic instead of metal

^Yea i remember looking at them somewhere and didnt like the laces being plastic

Even from pictures the shoe overall looked cheap

Was 2011 a good year from JB? What released that year i cant remember

^ Concords, Ray allens and Tokyos were top releases

3's and Metallics get honorable mention

Mediocre year for retros

^Yea i remember looking at them somewhere and didnt like the laces being plastic

Even from pictures the shoe overall looked cheap

Was 2011 a good year from JB? What released that year i cant remember

It was a great year in terms of sales for JB but retro 'quality' was abysmal. :smh:

I think this release will be slept on I could be wrong it’s still a couple months away

I might have made a mistake passing on these for a steal of a price.

The 14th is on a Thursday this year so I’m assuming that date is wrong maybe?

There where some great shoes in 2011

The crap quality I was talking about was for bread 14s they where terrible

Had the '05s and wore those into the ground. Great shoe to ball in. Gonna pick these up

Back
Top Bottom