Confirmed Jordan 14 last shot retro June14th 2018

my only concern w these will be if they take the zoom out like they did w the 15s...

They’ve never made these right after the OG

Had white/reds and ginger lows, and I loved both, but none of the retro versions have been right. And honestly, the 14 just hasn’t held up visually over time imo

They’ve never made these right after the OG

Had white/reds and ginger lows, and I loved both, but none of the retro versions have been right. And honestly, the 14 just hasn’t held up visually over time imo

I don’t know, my 05’s are pretty nice. A very well done retro IMO
32AC7165-F82C-464C-878B-68A4D54754BB.jpeg

F6BF4940-54C3-4294-AB77-239BCC084A82.jpeg

That might be the exception. I guess for me the thing is, the 14s don’t do it for me like they did in 98.
Nah you’re correct in your assertion. I still have my OGs from 99, and more OG pairs that were acquired later, the 05-06 first retro pairs, and the recent indiglos. None have them have come close to the original. The leather/suedes is far superior, and from a performance aspect, the retros don’t have the articulated zoom air of the OG, and the midsole is a lot firmer making them less comfortable overall. The OG XIV is an all-time performer IMO.

I had these and the black toes originally as well. They were amazing in comfort. I killed both of em in my factory a long time ago. They were completely trashed before I could let them go.

Yeah.. my 05s are solid and I havent beat them up either so I'm good. 05's were a very very well done retro.

Need these man they have eluded me for too long remember when I first saw them in middle school back in 05 I fell in love but couldn’t get them then fast forward to 2011 first year of college had a job by then but had to pay for other things. I was only 6 in ‘98 but I dont remember ever seeing them my bestfriend at the time had the bred 13s though I remember those I was in second grade and we sat across from eachother and I just kept crawling under the school desk looking at his shoes:lol:

The 05 had the absolute worst interior liner in history. It was like crushed velvet and would always pull my socks down. Annoying as hell.

I was really digging that velvet, was so soft and comfy

dont recall it pulling my scocks tho, I was young so i prolly didnt care lol

The liner on the 05’s is nice and comfortable, never had any problems with it pulling my socks down.

Back
Top Bottom