Confirmed Jordan 14 last shot retro June14th 2018

13s and 14s were never that well made.
People saying otherwise might have a bit of the grumpy old man syndrome.

Aside the from shape of these new last shot's, I can confirm that these are as close at the OG's are in terms of materials and build.

I own 2 pairs of OG's, one pair I still actually hoop in until this day - and the other pair looks like they came fresh out the factory yesterday and are in immaculate condition. In regards to the OG's not being made well - they were made well, it's just that the aging of from the time of release until now - does no justice to them, unless they were stored properly in the right climate.

Is it just me or are the 2 red plastic tabs on the back heel way too dark?

Had the '05s and wore those into the ground. Great shoe to ball in. Gonna pick these up
the 05 retro were the second pair of Jordans I ever had that were handed down to me. My neighbor at the time didnt want them anymore due to his feet outgrowing them and he just gave them to me. My dumbass beat them up playing outside and wearing them all the time just being a kid. One time I went to go play outside after a thunderstorm and got the upper all muddy. My mom thought it was a good idea to throw them in the washing machine and the suede turned brown from what I'm guessing was bleach :smh:

Is it just me or are the 2 red plastic tabs on the back heel way too dark?

the 05 retro were the second pair of Jordans I ever had that were handed down to me. My neighbor at the time didnt want them anymore due to his feet outgrowing them and he just gave them to me. My dumbass beat them up playing outside and wearing them all the time just being a kid. One time I went to go play outside after a thunderstorm and got the upper all muddy. My mom thought it was a good idea to throw them in the washing machine and the suede turned brown from what I'm guessing was bleach :smh:
It’s not just you I noticed the two red plastic tabs are darker too honestly the red period on the shoe looks about a shade or two darker compared to the OGs

14s are dope... if it's a good retro I'll cop. If we got ashy nubuck and mad glue marks it's a pass...

The 05 retro is proably as good as it'll get to the OG... I had both...

I'm gonna get severely slandered for saying this, but I really like the CDP colorway more than Last Shots. They have an almost stealth-like appearance that is contrasted by the white stitching.
I’ve had the guillotine dropped on me for this as well, and aside from the major fact of what they mean regarding MJs career and the nostalgia behind them because of that, I prefer the look and wearing my cdps over last shots myself. I can handle the heat though, it’s just a preference.

Have fond memories of these from the OGs. Loved these to hoop in back then, for me some of THEE best Js to hoop in regularly. In for a pair fasho.

Air-Jordan-14-Last-Shot-2018-Front.jpg

Air-Jordan-14-Last-Shot-2018-Outsole.jpg

Might need 2 pairs and then I'm really done for the foreseeable future with this **** :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom