Confirmed Jordan 14 last shot retro June14th 2018

Honest opinion, please: should I save my money and try my luck with the Travis 4s (droppin a week later) or go all out for the Last Shot 14s?

Honest opinion, please: should I save my money and try my luck with the Travis 4s (droppin a week later) or go all out for the Last Shot 14s?
Go for the Travis 4's first, since I'm sure those are going to be a lot harder to get. If you strike out on them, you can come back to the 14, since these will sit on the shelves. These ain't going anywhere.

The 14 wont be difficult to get I would believe. They look nice from that vid above. Personally I'm not feeling those 4s at all. But that's just me. Last shots easily would be my choice, but do you. Get what you like most.

Go for the Travis 4's first, since I'm sure those are going to be a lot harder to get. If you strike out on them, you can come back to the 14, since these will sit on the shelves. These ain't going anywhere.

The 14 wont be difficult to get I would believe. They look nice from that vid above. Personally I'm not feeling those 4s at all. But that's just me. Last shots easily would be my choice, but do you. Get what you like most.

Sitting on the shelves? Man, the 2011 ones have been having a $400 resale value for 3-4 years, how about that?

Last edited:
2011 pair sold well because they were a consolation prize for the many that struck out on the Concords that released that same month.
Took a minute for resale value to shoot up like that.

Really hope these aren’t a hassle to get

Attachments

• 54B73D08-BFC7-4CE5-82FC-29CABD0B4665.png
    54B73D08-BFC7-4CE5-82FC-29CABD0B4665.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 60
These 14s are going to outsell the shadow 1s in my opinion
I don’t think so I think it will be about the same if not the shadows sold slightly more 1s been hype up for 3 years now and the hype don’t seem to be dying down and a lot people in this thread have said 14s haven’t sold really well because of craftsmanship and quality compared to the OGs I know I’m still in for a pair regardless but I can’t speak for people who had the OGs and knows what the quality should really be like especially given the fact that this year is the 20th anniversary

Back
Top Bottom