Confirmed Jordan 14 last shot retro June14th 2018

I’m 32 and I get it all the time. I lost catch **** from my friends though lol.
Screenshot_20180528-234325.png
I'm 37 years old and will always rock Jordan shoes. I get a lot of s...t at home in Indiana about em. But I'm in South Carolina right now with my girls and it's amazing the difference in culture when it comes to J's. So many have them on it's great. Lots of compliments, even on an old pair of 9s from 2010. Lol. Anyway it really depends on where you are at. Always stay true to your style, never mesh with what's around you. I've had conversations about Jordans I never would have at home. Your never to old. :nthat:

While they didn't specify Jordans, I have had people older than me ask why I still wear sneakers in general if I have a pair of jeans on. Has happened. Not often, but a few times over the years. These are the same people who yell at the clouds, lol.
oh yeah. i would’ve told them to kick rocks for sure.

Na bruh. OG’s weren’t “lifting off” like this.
94CF586A-529F-455A-A66F-57CFBDAD06E7.jpeg

05 was my favorite because they put that velour sock liner.

Na. That’s really not that bad. I’ve seen worse in terms of a banana toe. The shoe is designed that way. They do “lift up” at the front, you know? It’s not supposed to be completely flat to the surface at the toe. And that’s just one pic. I think you guys just need something to complain about with these, and the so called “banana toe” thing is the best you can come up with. These actually look pretty spot on. The 14 has never been a shoe that’s really changed much over the years.

Screenshot_20180528-234325.png
I'm 37 years old and will always rock Jordan shoes. I get a lot of s...t at home in Indiana about em. But I'm in South Carolina right now with my girls and it's amazing the difference in culture when it comes to J's. So many have them on it's great. Lots of compliments, even on an old pair of 9s from 2010. Lol. Anyway it really depends on where you are at. Always stay true to your style, never mesh with what's around you. I've had conversations about Jordans I never would have at home. Your never to old. :nthat:

We in South Carolina love our Air Jordans, what part are you from?

Na. That’s really not that bad. I’ve seen worse in terms of a banana toe. The shoe is designed that way. They do “lift up” at the front, you know? It’s not supposed to be completely flat to the surface at the toe. And that’s just one pic. I think you guys just need something to complain about with these, and the so called “banana toe” thing is the best you can come up with. These actually look pretty spot on. The 14 has never been a shoe that’s really changed much over the years.

I’ve literally had every iteration of these and you are wrong. The toe box is definitely different on the 2011 and these newer ones. Yes it’s part of the design but it’s been exaggerated. Same with Jordan 3

Attachments

• FC2DCCC7-5249-4B47-827A-2BC0CAACB99E.jpeg
    FC2DCCC7-5249-4B47-827A-2BC0CAACB99E.jpeg
    272.7 KB · Views: 25
  • 1B87B99F-20CE-4C70-9347-7F2EF9E21D06.jpeg
    1B87B99F-20CE-4C70-9347-7F2EF9E21D06.jpeg
    54.5 KB · Views: 27
Last edited:

I rarely complain but I just want these to be halfway decent. I understand we won't get the original quality but if I'm going to spend $190 + whatever tax is I need them to be close to perfect. But like you said, it's only one photo so I guess we'll see in a few weeks.

its a sneaker bro, its not that serious tbh. never heard anyone say something negative about another man wearing sneaker in my lifetime lol.

“ jordans are corny, why u still wearing them?”

yeah, that like never happen IRL tbh

I think I’ve heard that exact phrase before and i’m only 29!

It’s crazy how I don’t even have any occasion where I can wear my Jordan’s anymore. I used to wear them to the gym or to hoop, but the new tech is just THAT much better I can’t justify it.

What I was talking about the other day it says the 16th hopefully it’s a typo if not you guys may wanna check y’all local spots

Attachments

• 0AF3246D-CFF1-4A35-B40F-AC287BA28A3C.png
    0AF3246D-CFF1-4A35-B40F-AC287BA28A3C.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 40
I think I’ve heard that exact phrase before and i’m only 29!

It’s crazy how I don’t even have any occasion where I can wear my Jordan’s anymore. I used to wear them to the gym or to hoop, but the new tech is just THAT much better I can’t justify it.

So what would you wear to Target or to the movies?

I know its just a shoe box, but they used the grey original style on all the 13s. Why wouldn't they just continue that. Its amazing JBs pick and choose process. Still think the shoes like good from all the pics above. I def want that hat Iceman92 Iceman92 posted.

anyone get the snkrs vault thing for early access. had to scribble on the black and white photo then watch a video

said refresh to get access but i dont see the buy now button

Back
Top Bottom