Confirmed Jordan 14 last shot retro June14th 2018

Pair from oneness hasn’t shipped yet. Reading these reviews and seeing that 05 side by side, I kinda hope they cancel. Suede ashy as ****. Glue stains. Looking like 160 was too much.

Pair from oneness hasn’t shipped yet. Reading these reviews and seeing that 05 side by side, I kinda hope they cancel. Suede ashy as ****. Glue stains. Looking like 160 was too much.
It was to much. I’d return them if they have free shipping. When the shadows dropped I was ready to pay full retail been wanting a proper retro since the og but decided to wait and got them for 115 shipped. I’m confident these will drop just as low

Thanks for the comparison. I’m picking up a pair once they drop below 100. More ammo for me to keep on believing the 05 is superior. Also do this for da hen da hen can you compare the weight difference for him and see which pair is heavier :rofl:

What we've got here is failure to communicate....some men you just can't reach :lol:

Last edited:
It was to much. I’d return them if they have free shipping. When the shadows dropped I was ready to pay full retail been wanting a proper retro since the og but decided to wait and got them for 115 shipped. I’m confident these will drop just as low
Wish I did that. I bought those shadow 10’s on release day. Lol, on stockx they are cheap as hell

I am waiting for them to go to outlets.
Best pair should be DMP 14s, but you have to buy the 13s too.

$115 as a memory of last shot Jordan made, which does not have the best materials but it's a iconic 14.

My second pair came in from FNL, I bought it a second time because my first pair from SNKRS had a white glue mark on the black painted midsole on the side. Well........looks like the FNL isn't better because now there's this flaw on the toe box that cant be wiped off. Looks like these are getting returned and I'll just settle with my first pair from SNKRS. I could order again but its such a hassle to keep ordering and returning lol its a headache.

Attachments

• QC last shot.jpg
    QC last shot.jpg
    275.1 KB · Views: 32
These should have great ventilation since the insole is not covering the air scoop.
Wouldn't say great ventilation but it's nice to see they finally tapered the insole and made the vent look functional. It probably will dissipate a little heat but more so for looks...

Just receive mines yesterday from SNRK app release. Despite everyone's gripe about the glue, that doesn't bother me. I would say the pre-creasing on the midsole is a bit much. Other than that I'm glad to have these for the first time...

20180619_194958.jpg
20180619_191814.jpg
20180619_195017.jpg
20180619_191719.jpg
20180619_191658.jpg
20180619_191750.jpg
20180619_191737.jpg

My pair from SNKRS arrived today, so I finally got the chance to perform a close comparison of the 2018 (left) and the 2005 (right) models (I added the collar insert to the 2005 to standardize it). Going beyond the QC issues which have been well documented, if I didn't know better I'd say they weren't even supposed to be the same shoe. The shape of the shoes are completely different - from lateral, head-on, and overhead POVs. The "leather" on the 2018 is tumbled to an extreme and feels like it's more likely to be vinyl than actual leather. It's actually distracting to my eye rather than adding a touch of luxury - like that of a Ferrari. The spacing on certain aspects of the shoes differs so greatly that this goes beyond a QC issue. It's almost as if JB didn't have the original blueprints. Either that or their industrial design teams aren't what they used to be. This is a sad indictment on the company. But it's the fact that they know anything they release will sell out, regardless of quality or price, that allows them to continue this behavior. But it's ultimately that behavior that will keep them behind adidas.

Putting these on the first thing smoking back to Memphis!!!

jordanballa34 jordanballa34 Thank you for the excellent photos and comparison. Those lateral and medial shots you took, look like literally 2 different pairs of shoes. You would think that JB has thrown in the towel and is literally using the fakes as their 'original' product. Straight garbage. :sick: :sick:

I wear a size 12 (also posted photos of size 12s). Is it just me, or do the smaller sizes (e.g. size 9 or smaller) of the 2018 model have different, perhaps darker suede materials on the toe box and ankle accents? I've noticed in person and photos they look distinct...

My second pair came in from FNL, I bought it a second time because my first pair from SNKRS had a white glue mark on the black painted midsole on the side. Well........looks like the FNL isn't better because now there's this flaw on the toe box that cant be wiped off. Looks like these are getting returned and I'll just settle with my first pair from SNKRS. I could order again but its such a hassle to keep ordering and returning lol its a headache.
This release is trash. It really killed me when I got my pair. I really wanted these too. I love 14’s

restock on snkrs but who are they kidding
sometimes when sneakerheads grow up, they need casual snekaers that look good.
Bred Toe, Gold Toe, maybe full-suede 14s that blend into the casual shoe.

Thats my own opinion, I think DMP 14s that leather is good.
But once again I have Cyber Monday 3s & Pinnacle AM1s that has real leather, so.

Back
Top Bottom