Confirmed Jordan 6 "hare” Push out to June 2020? $190

Might go ahead in cop Friday due to everything being pushed back
I was thinking the same. Fineline's site says they don't ship out until the end of the month but I'm not sure if that's still in effect since this virus thing is getting worse

8CCE8B62-9E81-44F4-93A5-3C9DD6D5395D.png

Damn guys if I didn't have the money I wouldn't buy them. Why y'all pressing me. Trust me I'm good. Btw I bought them
500.00 for some shoes that not worth come on man you can wait who are you trying to impress save that money remember good things come to those that wait just like when you pray to lord for things to be better in your life he may not come when you want him to but he always on time why feed these greedy reseller

500.00 for some shoes that not worth come on man you can wait who are you trying to impress save that money remember good things come to those that wait just like when you pray to lord for things to be better in your life he may not come when you want him to but he always on time why feed these greedy reseller
all I'm saying is make better choices

My guy not trying to flex but I'm good. I make great money and alot of that comes from my savings habit. I think we're all entitled to an irresponsible choices every now and then especially for the money that we work for. I appreciate you trying to drop gems but I'm the last person you should be trying to school of fiscal responsibility. I have a $2000 per month budget I put myself on when it pertains to things of this nature, I rarely get anywhere near there. Also, even through the quarantine I'm still working so it's really not hurting me. Once again I'm good bruh, you know there are alot of people who who would say spending anything over $100 for a pair of kicks is irresponsible but I'm sure you could care less right? And impress? I've stated I wanted these shoes since day one, was planning to cop them from fineline until he pushed the date back. Maybe I just like the shoes. It's guys on here spending stacks on $170 Jordan 1s but I'm the one getting lectures. Come on fam. Do you and I'll do me.

My guy not trying to flex but I'm good. I make great money and alot of that comes from my savings habit. I think we're all entitled to an irresponsible choices every now and then especially for the money that we work for. I appreciate you trying to drop gems but I'm the last person you should be trying to school of fiscal responsibility. I have a $2000 per month budget I put myself on when it pertains to things of this nature, I rarely get anywhere near there. Also, even through the quarantine I'm still working so it's really not hurting me. Once again I'm good bruh, you know there are alot of people who who would say spending anything over $100 for a pair of kicks is irresponsible but I'm sure you could care less right? And impress? I've stated I wanted these shoes since day one, was planning to cop them from fineline until he pushed the date back. Maybe I just like the shoes. It's guys on here spending stacks on $170 Jordan 1s but I'm the one getting lectures. Come on fam. Do you and I'll do me.

youre definitely entitled to spend your money on what you want to.however, spending $500 on a shoe that’s going to be a GR isn’t the wisest decision to make.with this quarantine and mandatory stay at home order, you likely won’t be able to wear them until around the time they’re actually releasing.

youre definitely entitled to spend your money on what you want to.however, spending $500 on a shoe that’s going to be a GR isn’t the wisest decision to make.with this quarantine and mandatory stay at home order, you likely won’t be able to wear them until around the time they’re actually releasing.
I feel y'all. I wanted them, got tired of waiting, and made an impulsive decision. I'm good though seriously. @Facemob no hard feelings brother.

How can anyone one on here tell anybody how to spend their money? don't hate but rather congratulate. unless you are the parent of a minor you are trying to teach..save the spending lectures for your kids. how do any of you know what's best for someone you don't actually know?

Smh. Dudes trynna put people on game and keep them from waisting their bread on gr shoes. Props should be given to them!

Dude like me, I do not care and will watch you **** your money up. Lol

Back
Top Bottom