Confusing Air Jordan Sizing Concerns, abnormally odd Feet

Heyy NT,
I have always had a problem buying Air Jordans and getting the correct sizing. It sounds like a hard thing to do, you buy whatever size you are and you'reset. Everyone knows that particular models run more snug, or tighter, causing the buyer to need a 1/2 to a size bigger. I have had all the different AirJordans in many different size ranging from 11-13.5. I just need an overall suggestion of what I should buy in each model, from the experts. This is howeverwhere the problem lies, my left root is a size 11, while my right is an 11.5-12. So if I get 11 in some models my right foot is all claustrophobic and freakingout haha. I can wear an 11.5 in the I's, I know that for sure, if it helps. I suppose a list along with suggested sizes would be nice, especially sincewith the Countdown Pack, the Jordans that run true to size, in some cases are being grouped with models that require a larger or smaller size. Thanks and allhelp is appreciated.

If I were you...buy 11.5 or 12. A shoe should never be tight. Never sacrifice comfort for style. NEVER!

Originally Posted by NY GIANTS 11

Never sacrifice comfort for style. NEVER!

^^so true. i have odd size feet i have the same problem.. all my sneakers are different sizes ranging from 9.5-10.5

Originally Posted by NY GIANTS 11

If I were you...buy 11.5 or 12. A shoe should never be tight. Never sacrifice comfort for style. NEVER!
its obvious you buy for the your largest foot. no brainer. problem then is how much bigger should you go for the big foot so that the smaller footdoesnt drown in all that space if you are balling in them, if you are just wearing casually then not a big deal.

Does anyone think they could list what someone with feet like mine should buy in each size? For example:
I: 11.5
II: 11
III: 11
etc. and onward, thanks guys, you've been a huge help

Back
Top Bottom