Congrats to LBJ for his 3rd MVP

lebron had a great year.

HOWEVER all i had to do was watch games 2-6 of that bulls philly series to realize who the real Most Valuable Player is.

take lebron off the heat and a wade/ bosh duo in the east is a 4-5 seed in the east.

take kobe off the lakers and pau and bynum get that team to the playoffs

take durant off the thunder and they got a decent enough team to make the playoffs as well.

take derrick rose off the bulls and you got a slightly better version of the 2010-11 cavs.

this is no hate on lebron, he had a great year, but in terms of who's the most valuable player to their team and everything it's derrick rose

Will be a great moment if LeBron gets taken out by the C's, the sports world would combust.

this thread 
laugh.gif

James will become the eighth player to win the award at least three times, joining Kareem Abdul-Jabbar, Michael Jordan, Bill Russell, Wilt Chamberlain, Larry Bird, Magic Johnson and Moses Malone.

One of these things is not like all the others, though.

Originally Posted by dreClark

I'd think that losing Joakim Noah hurt as well, but maybe that's just me.

it did, but i highly doubt they beat philly with noah at full strength. to each their own though.

no mvp has won the title in the same season they won mvp since 03, im real curious to see if that streak continues this year.

not even gonna hate, 3 MVP's so far is crazy. congrats to Lebron.

he still aint winning a championship this year
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by BallinBoykz

James will become the eighth player to win the award at least three times, joining Kareem Abdul-Jabbar, Michael Jordan, Bill Russell, Wilt Chamberlain, Larry Bird, Magic Johnson and Moses Malone.

What is it????
Might be some info I've never heard before
eek.gif

Yeah, one player is still active while the others are retired.

True, Larry Bird is white. But no need to bring race into things

BASEDBron!!! Best Damn Player In The Game!!!

pimp.gif

Those of you speaking from salty POVs "You'sa Weak JEALOUS MOTHA ##$@ A!!!" (c) Puff on Long Kiss Goodnight
30t6p3b.gif

no mvp has won the title in the same season they won mvp since 03, im real curious to see if that streak continues this year.

who was that man? could it be the one the only timmy legend? 

Duncan only lead his team in points, rebs, assists, blocks in that playoff and no teammate scored more than 15 a game..........read that twice and try your best to grasp how legendary that is.......oh lets not forget in title clinching game timmy fell 2 blocks shy of a quadruple double........that my friends is winning a championship by yourself......i mean he avg almost 3 times as many rebs as the next guy on the team...do you realize how crazy that is?  lead in assist! only thing he didnt do was lead in steals.......i can write all day on TD......

Originally Posted by dreClark

True, Larry Bird is white. But no need to bring race into things

roll.gif
roll.gif

Didnt think of it that way. Oops.

Rings gentlemen, rings.

I have to admit Lebron had a great year. All jokes and hate aside, the guy is a phenomenal talent and will be considered one of the greatest of his era.

I just shudder to think about what his persona will be like post retirement. His HOF speech is bound to make Michael Jordan's look like David Robinson's in comparison.

I don't get how people are saying the MVP means nothing... It obviously means something to be picked over every single player in the league to be awarded such honors. It may not matter to those who count championship rings, but it's not something to discredit.

But truthfully, there's no reason that a three time MVP has no championship rings. Hopefully he can quiet those demons soon.

I see Bron and Durant winning the next 5 MVPs

Whover is saying LeBron is not deserving of his 3rd MVP award is either blind or a hater. Chris Paul for MVP???!! Lol. He's a great point guard, but he is not even a the best player in his Conferance. Kevin Durant had a great year as well, but he doesn't average 8 assist and 7 rebounds like LeBron does.

Name me a player beside LeBron whose team is a Championship contender, who is top 3 in scoring, while being able to defend all FIVE positions on the basketball court. The answer is no one. Kobe or MJ never did as well, which makes LeBron a once in a lifetime athlete. So let's cut out all the hate and let's celebrate this great basketball player. Let all that emotional non-basketball stuff rest.

Originally Posted by sthebest

Yeahhhhh..I see how the rest of this NBA season will go

roll.gif
:lol:rollin
And I just saw this flick last night.

Rose is an mvp for his team, but he missed too many games this season.

Congrats Lebron, now go get that 'chip boy!

If this isn't their year, I don't know when it will be.

Rose goes down.
Lakers struggling.
Celtics getting older.
Bron playing GREAT and is getting another MVP award.
Kanye and Kim K are an item.

Back
Top Bottom