CONGRATS TO REG'S RON BENTLEY FOR WINNING THE 3 PT CONTEST! ($50 cash prize) MERRY XMAS

damn I would love to play but the drive to walnut would kill me. I know its once a week but if someone is down to carpool then im interested

Team49ers
XVI . XIX . XXIII . XXIV . XXIX
2008 The Dynasty Will Return​

yeah man, lol i didnt think you would remember
if u were a burger at McDonald's you'd be McGorgeous​

Thanks for the add, just let me know where and when and how much.
TEAM BEN GORDON
"...he got changed over his change a block off Ashland

^we're not professionals by any means but if there is an obvious skill gap such as amateur like a majority of us im assuming, then i could separate one team in to the Diamond Division

just leave your name, location, and position

Quote:
originally posted by Mw2889

Thanks for the add, just let me know where and when and how much.

no doubt man, ill definitely PM you

Quote:
originally posted by tick32

^haha, whattup meng...scroll up its all there fool. i know your smart, aint you at ucla for med school? nevermind, youre a bruin, lol jk

here's the list so far...

1) me
2) bluesurferx
3) kenn e
4) kobeeh
5) footclan + 6
6) airmag15
7) solesavage
8 ) b0it0i23
9) Mw2889
10) tick32 - maybe?

If there is anyone who has their own team, you guys are more then welcome to join...i think i got a few teams that PM'd that are interested...

O baby Superstar basketball is now on Niketalk. You all should join its a good league , with a good site, refs, stats, reports, videos awards etc.
nWo
new world order

HEY SHA77ER S7AR I

CAN WE CARPOOL TOGETHER?!? AND MAYBE AFTERWARDS WE CAN GO GRAB SOME SAKE BOMBS AND A BLUNT!

6'1 155lbs Guard/Foward

just dont make me play center again @#%$.
"Im gonna be that seed that doesnt need much to succeed,
strapped with mad greed, and a heart that doesnt bleed"
-DMX

1) me
2) bluesurferx
3) kenn e
4) kobeeh
5) footclan + 6
6) airmag15
7) solesavage
8 ) b0it0i23
9) Mw2889
10) tick32 - maybe?
11) blackcat23mj

all right.........

with everyone who signed up, the first thing i want to get out of the way is who is absolutely, positively down and if you are let me know you guys schedule and location so we could start practices.

the second thing i need from you guys is an input on what color our jerseys and what design you guys feel it should be coz itll be a 3 week wait. the sooner we get everything squared away, the smoother this will be.

now i already dont know how you guys play but we'll see when first practices come around. if there are any lurkers or people who chose not to post but just will show to the practice, then by all means yalls are invited...

any other questions?

team members interested, just respond with
1) where you guys are from?
2) time you wanna practice
3) color of jersey - if you wanna jersey?

finally the cost is $380 per team, so if we split if by 10 people per squad, itll be $38/person. if we want jerseys, a high quality jersey and pair of shorts with our customized team logo is $50

if we have more then 10 people, then we'll make more squads. simple as that.

INVITE YOUR FRIENDS AND ANYONE ELSE WHO IS INTERESTED, THIS WILL BE A CRAZY EXPERIENCE...

i'm still down.

where: west covina
practice time: afternoon/night
team colors: blue/red/silver

i'm down with the customized team jersey/shorts. what team name were you thinking of rocky? i was thinking titans. just an idea. can't wait to get this going. so pumped. later.

edit:
here was what i was thinking for the jersey. the first season we can rock just one jersey/shorts. probably just a basic white jersey/shorts and the logo colors blue/red the primary and silver the accent. then for the second season if everyone sticks around we can cop an away jersey/shorts. i'm thinking red jersey/shorts and the logo blue/white the primary and silver the accent.
TEAMCOWBOYS
VI..XII..XXVII..XXVIII..XXX..​
TEAM TEXAS LONGHORNS
this comment was made on a mac

I'm still down to play, but I seriously doubt I could go to any practices because I'm all the way up in Santa Barbara and would only be able to make the drive about 1 (2 Max) times a week.
TEAM BEN GORDON
"...he got changed over his change a block off Ashland

mw2889, youre seriously down to drive 2 hours for a league game? damn homie, thats some serious dedication. if that was the case ill get you some free food and prolly $20 of gas for your efforts, lol

and kingcrux, ill not only embarrass you on the courts but ill expose the inner wowowee girl in you. bad dancing and all, lol

bluesurfer, ill design a template to those colors...still open to suggestions.

**i didnt know we can only PM 5 people in the course of 24 hrs unless you upgraded to eZsupport. thats whack. yalls got AIM or emails?

time to practice: preferably thursday nights or sunday nights. friday nights could work too (but preferably i would like to keep my friday nights but if we must then its cool, since I assume people would be free on friday night since its the start of the weekend.) However, im open to other times also, just let me know the possible times and days (dont mean to be a pain but my excuse is im in grad school and time is pretty limited since i got so much crap to work on daily, otherwise im sure i can make it work)

color of jersey etc.: im open to any color really. what would the name of the team be? i think white/blue or blk/red would be cool colors but i guess a team name would help give inspiration for colors? thats just my opinion.
Preordered and ordered some Js from Kaysshoes.com and I used code 116 to recieve $5.50 OFF my purchase!
Use that coupon code to save too, also cant beat the free shipping!

this sounds like a lota fun.....a "few" years too late for moi. i used to ball w/a bunch of my socal dudes out in walnut every Sat morn, but i don't think i was ever good enough for Diamond bracket comp. it'd be interesting to watch one of y'all's games and see which NTers can really hoop tho.

i'll keep watching this thread. if y'all pull this off, maybe i'll swing by if i'm in the neighborhood or send one of my boys to shoot some spy footage. :lol:
laugh.gif
"The expectation we have for Air Jordans is for the MICHAEL JORDAN
Lately we've been getting the Derrick Coleman of basketball shoes: bloated, overhyped, overpaid, & underwhelming." --Truth spoken by NT's own "Iron Lung"
Seize every opportunity to educate yourself.....STOP. Look. Listen.

BLACK AND RED! NO QUESTIONS ASKED

OUR TEAM SHOES SHOULD BE SOME BLACK RED XIs OR THE BLACK RED 13s

TEAM NIKETALK WITH OUR USERNAMES ON THE BACK HELL YEAH!
"Im gonna be that seed that doesnt need much to succeed,
strapped with mad greed, and a heart that doesnt bleed"
-DMX

Ayo sha77er s7ar I how long does the league last?

I'd love to join yalls squad next season when I'm a free agent(already in a lg wit my cousin) :lol:
laugh.gif
TEAMCOWBOYS
VI..XII..XXVII..XXVIII..XXX......
1st victom:Giants
0-0

Sha77er S7ar I-

i like the red and black color idea too. we could have jerseys like the old bulls uniforms. maybe a red combo to start the season then a black one later on. why not keep with the niketalk colors.

oh yeah could we have our team name stitched on the back of our shorts like the old nike ncaa mens shorts. here is an example. not necessarily the style of shorts.

TEAMCOWBOYS
VI..XII..XXVII..XXVIII..XXX..
TEAM TEXAS LONGHORNS
this comment was made on a mac

Back
Top Bottom