CONGRATS TO REG'S RON BENTLEY FOR WINNING THE 3 PT CONTEST! ($50 cash prize) MERRY XMAS

1) where you guys are from: Walnut/ Diamond Bar
2) time you wanna practice: Weekdays - anytime after 2 (Weekends - anytime)
3) color of jersey: black red sounds fine
if u were a burger at McDonald's you'd be McGorgeous​

Quote:
Ayo sha77er s7ar I how long does the league last?
9697SacramentoDunkBlackJersey.jpg

hey can we call dibs on numbers? if we can i want 1.

Quote:
how about the chicago bulls jersey all black with red pinstripes?
TEAMCOWBOYS
VI..XII..XXVII..XXVIII..XXX..
TEAM TEXAS LONGHORNS
this comment was made on a mac

if it's allowed per league rules, y'all might even want to see if one of your peeps has a biz that'll sponsor you guys. it'll help out w/uniform costs and possibly even reg fees if you get a generous sponsor.

i'm sure if y'all are 1/2 way decent as a squad, most every biz would be interested in the 'free" promo. it'd just be a write off for them anyways.
"The expectation we have for Air Jordans is for the MICHAEL JORDAN of basketball shoes.
Lately we've been getting the Derrick Coleman of basketball shoes: bloated, overhyped, overpaid, & underwhelming." --Truth spoken by NT's own "Iron Lung"
Seize every opportunity to educate yourself.....STOP. Look. Listen.

bluesurferx,

yeah, i guess you can call your numbers right now. so are all you in agreeance with the price and going for the jerseys?

Quote:
if it's allowed per league rules, y'all might even want to see if one of your peeps has a biz that'll sponsor you guys. it'll help out w/uniform costs and possibly even reg fees if you get a generous sponsor.

i'm sure if y'all are 1/2 way decent as a squad, most every biz would be interested in the 'free" promo. it'd just be a write off for them anyways.
:nerd:
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Sha77er disregard that reply by goutiek , he was still logged in on my computer. Kobeeh calls 21 lol

) where you guys are from: long beach area
2) time you wanna practice: im only open on weekends full time student
3) color of jersey: black red
4) aim - get like beeh

where are we going to practice ???

Allright, so let's sort this out now and update everyone with whats happening...

THE LEAGUE STARTS ON OCTOBER 14

Please visit the website, www.superstarbasketball.org for more details and check out why this league is hands down the illest in Socal...

1. Judging by everyones schedule and taking account that some people got lives, work, and school, etc...I think the best bet would make the practices on Saturday at the Walnut Rec Center, because I have that place rented the whole weekend for the league. We can start at 9am and get that out of the way, giving you the rest of the day and weekend.

SO PRACTICE WILL BEGIN ON SATURDAY @ 9AM @ WALNUT REC ON SEPTEMBER 15 CLAIMING THEM and STATE YOUR JERSEY SIZE

1) Sha77er S7ar I - #26, large

2) bluesurferx - #1, medium

3) kenn e - #17, extra small

4) kobeeh - #21, medium

5) footclan + 6 - #11
a. player 1 -
b. player 2 -
c. player 3 -
d. player 4 -
e. player 5 -
f. player 6 -

6) airmag15 - #15

7) solesavage - #10

8 ) b0it0i23 - #20

9) Mw2889 - #91

10) tick32. (pending)

11) blackcat23mj - #23

12) NT lurker - don't matter

13) NT lurker's friend - don't matter

14) BaysickBeatz - #6, large

15) Mikey Chau - #7, medium

16) Heart and Hustle - #8, large

17) Joel West, #?? large

1 8)
glasses.gif

is it too late for me to get in on this? airmag just told me about to post, sorry im a little late...

and if i can get on..i call dibbs on #6
TEAM 909... WE'RE STILL HERE

Like my screen name, I call 15 please.
TEAM 909 x Soul Assassins x GreyOne Army
2220 E. Colorado Blvd Pasadena
626.683.7500 Tell em AirMag sent ya

also, another addition Rocky,

*Baysick's roommate Mikey Chau

Jersey number to be determined....
TEAM 909 x Soul Assassins x GreyOne Army
2220 E. Colorado Blvd Pasadena
626.683.7500 Tell em AirMag sent ya

This league sounds tight and it looks like there is a lot of interest. Unfortunately I'm out here on the west side and it would be around an hour to get out there. That is fine for games once a week, but I'd like to be able to practice and build up some team chemistry like you mentioned earlier. I wish there was a nice league like this out on the west side. It seems pretty cheap too. Good to see stuff likethis happening.
Hit me up if you need penny foams! Check out my listing on iss under tyclef (Jordans, forces, air max etc.)
tyclef1@hotmail.com

Number 1 please.
TEAM BEN GORDON
"...he got changed over his change a block off Ashland

yo sorry for the lateness i was at work when i told airmag to post that, but my roommate would like #7

oh and i wear a Large and my roommate rocks a Medium
TEAM 909... WE'RE STILL HERE

Please lace me with #11 Large

and I'm straiiigggght

ill ask others
I will die with no bullets in my holster

Quote:
originally posted by tyclef
This league sounds tight and it looks like there is a lot of interest. Unfortunately I'm out here on the west side and it would be around an hour to get out there. That is fine for games once a week, but I'd like to be able to practice and build up some team chemistry like you mentioned earlier. I wish there was a nice league like this out on the west side. It seems pretty cheap too. Good to see stuff like this happening.

we're on the west side, where are you from?

Quote:
originally posted by Mw2889
#1 is taken man, got another # on mind?...hit me up at my email,

rockyanciano@superstarbasketball.org
thanks

Quote:
originally posted by solesavage :smile:
smile.gif

I'll run with you guys. Put me down for a Medium #8 (if sized like JB gear)
I'm free to run on tuesdays or thursdays and willing to drive from south pasadena
I have a 24 hour super sport membership. is there one there cause I usually run at glendale

Back
Top Bottom