Congratulations! Rise in CO2 emissions halved

baf152e995a923e6bfe9892fb5dae575ea6f467.gif

The whole thing is a fallacy from what Ive read on both sides. Let me find this particular video..

Found it.

Originally Posted by SIRIUS LEE HANDSOME

We're still killing the environment and all wildlife though.

Still not good enough

We don't need God or Mayans to tell us where we're headed.
laugh.gif

Thanks a lot for the article and more importantly the website. I'm currently writing my Master's dissertation and I'm looking at the automobileindustry, eco-friendly cars, and the consumer, basically posing the question, 'What is driving people to go green? Government? Auto companies'marketing? Price? Sincerity about the environment?' etc. What are people's motives, and are people willing to spend more to help the environment,especially during a recession?

Either way thanks for the article, I'm a fan of the green movement, and if people want a copy of my dissertation when I'm done in a month I'd behappy to send it...(I'll post my survey in a thread one of these days)

man-made global warming is probably unlikely. however, there is still concern about the way the world is run and a little panic is a good thing to getrecycling and alternative fuels going. it might not be global warming per se but something will come up from all the bad habits the industrialized world hasdeveloped.

Originally Posted by TBONE95860

Man made global warming doesn't exist

do you honestly (or anyone who agrees with fade) believe the human population doesn't have an adverse effect on the environment?

try to forget terms like "global warming" when answering my question

Originally Posted by Otis Dont Play That

Originally Posted by the north west

TBONE95860 wrote:

indifferent.gif
There is evidence on both sides of the argument. Just a little more on the existing side. Don't act like it is such a crazy thought

watch the video Mangudai posted. don't let Al Gore think for you.

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Still not good enough

laugh.gif
Ain't that the truth, looking at the utter destruction of natural resource reserves like oil, natural gas, and goal, thinking that i couldlive another 50 years is really
pretty scary, what is going to happen to save oil.... if anyone can show any type of evidence i would like to see it, cars with better gas mileage in the U.S.
we are already 20 years behind
eyes.gif
tired.gif

Originally Posted by infamousod

Originally Posted by Otis Dont Play That

Originally Posted by the north west

TBONE95860 wrote:

indifferent.gif
There is evidence on both sides of the argument. Just a little more on the existing side. Don't act like it is such a crazy thought

watch the video Mangudai posted. don't let Al Gore think for you.
So it's a conspiracy and all the scientists saying there is global "climate change" are all on Al Gore's payroll. Ok buddy.

Originally Posted by hpscots0906

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Still not good enough

laugh.gif
Ain't that the truth, looking at the utter destruction of natural resource reserves like oil, natural gas, and goal, thinking that i could live another 50 years is really
pretty scary, what is going to happen to save oil.... if anyone can show any type of evidence i would like to see it, cars with better gas mileage in the U.S.
we are already 20 years behind
eyes.gif
tired.gif
What makes you think that, you don't know that for a fact. For all we know, we might be ahead of schedule.

Back
Top Bottom