Congratulations to Manny Pacquiao!!!! YOU MAKE US PROUD

Once again, MP makes the Filipinos proud by winning decisively against the "PLAYING NOT TO LOSE" Marco Antonio Barrera.

The fight would have been more entertaining had Barrera played to win against Manny rather than just avoid being knocked out. Nevertheless, the fight was another highlight for Manny's steller career and he basically retired the Mexican Legend with this convincing unanimous decision victory. Hats off also to Barrera who admitted this time that he really lost and was happy just to be standing after the fight.

Again, CONGRATULATIONS to Manny Pacquiao for once again bringing pride to the Filipino nation with this big victory.

God bless you, Manny!!!!!
JOHN 3:16For God so loved the world that He gave His only Son, so that everyone who believes in Him will not perish but have everlasting life

the fight was ok....not as much action as i thought it was gonna be...pacquiao is still the pride of the pi
TEAM NJ NETS
Kidd. Carter. Jefferson. Krstic.​

Yes, Supraman1784. Barrera was very defensive because I believe he did not really want to win the fight but rather just prove people wrong that Manny could not knock him out again. In the process, he was evading Manny and just countering most of the time. He wouldn't really box unless Manny started something. The mexican legend missed the whole point of getting in that ring with Manny and that's WINNING. I don't think the people, even the mexicans, would remember that fight as Barrerra surviving Manny's big punches and not getting knocked out but rather another Mexican Legend falling in the hands of the great Manny Pacquiao of the Philippines.

Well, that's why Manny is called the "Mexican Legend Killer/Destroyer" :smile:

Up Next, Juan Manuel Marquez.

Bring it on!!!
JOHN 3:16For God so loved the world that He gave His only Son, so that everyone who believes in Him will not perish but have everlasting life

yeah..congrats to manny.
TEAM CLEVELAND CAVS
James,Pavlovic,Hughes,Gooden,IIgauskas,Varejao,Marshall ,Da.Jones,Snow,Wesley,Newble,Gibson,Brown​

yeah congrats to manny, you make us proud. as with barrera, that was a very cheap shot that he threw in the 11th round when the referee were separating the two, an uncanny move of a future hall of famer and a very respected boxer. it just confirms his tag as a dirty fighter.

next in line, juan manuel marquez...........looking forward to that fight. another big paycheck for manny.

also, if you noticed, manny's crew looked way much better in their nike outfit than barrera's camp, his looked like they were from some mexican club performing mexican dances and serving customers hehehehe

congrats mp :smile:
smile.gif
but the fight is not good

Congratulations to Manny on that fight but I wish our party could get a refund on that dull uninteresting fight.

geah boi...congrats to to man the they call PACMAN....geah boooiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
IS THE JUICE?
WORTH THE SQUEEZE BRAH??

Team Philippines​
In Pacquiao We Trust​

manny may not have ko'd barrera and the fight may not have been as entertaining as previous pacquiao fights but bringing a whole nation together and filling em with pride is an accomplishment all in itself
Team Philippines​
In Pacquiao We Trust​

^^^^ Could not agree with you more :smile:

lalaban ako..

..with so much personality,
what do you want from me?
i could be by myself and enjoy the company..
but i'd ratherher

Nice one Manny!!! All the while I thought you are wearing the adidas Track Top but it turns out to be just the same design hehehe

Fighting all the demons will take time...

^ Adidas must be pissed.

What's the word on the RED Team Pacquiao jackets? I asked someone from Nike Philippines about the jacket and I was told that it was a giveaway. Was it evenmade by Nike? I just won one on ebay for a friend.

I'd ask one from Nike Philippines but I haven't gotten %#@+ from them for the past several events, except for a measly AF1 keychain.

laugh.gif

I was in SF for only 6 mos and I got more from Nike peeps and store owners there (without asking of course).

smh.gif

This maybe the reason why Adidas has Kobe, Lebron & Dirk printed on their shirts...hahaha, can't wait to see Manny's commercial with Nike.

I am a Manny Pacquiao fan but I am a little upset that he refuses to fight Juan Manuel Marquez. Juan has been calling him out in his last two fights sayingthat he wants to fight Manny Pacquiao and he clearly says that Pacquiao is scared of him. I can understand Manny for not putting his career on the line but Ihave watched both fighters closely and honestly my money is on Juan Marquez. They fought once in Las Vegas back in 2004 but it was a draw(I remember Mannyknocked him down 3 times in the first but Juan kept getting up). Watch some of his highlights and you will see Marquez is in his prime right now at age 34 andhe is a beast. He is currently ranked 3rd on the Pound-for-Pound list right behind Manny and he is the current world WBC Super Featherweight champion. I knowmost of you will disagree with me because you guys are big Manny fans as I am but I love boxing and I know that Manny and his team is scared of this fightbecause it will put his career in jeopardy but I think they will fight next year. I just saw they scheduled a fight in March 15, 2008. I guess Manny is tiredof him calling him out so they will fight again and this will be the fight to see trust me. Basically Manny is wild and a strong puncher but overall not agood boxer. Juan is a good boxer with a glass jaw but we will see who will win.

Manny is not scared of fighting Juan Manuel Marquez, IMO. I wouldn't if I knocked the guy down 3 times in our last bout. Well, I think both camps aretrying to create that hype for a big paycheck fight. Kind of raising the stakes and getting the best out of the fight, financially that is.

Manny over Juan but I don't think it will be an easy fight for MP. JMM has mad boxing skillz and Manny has to fight SMARTER against this guy

I got the jacket today. It looks good. I might need to find a L for me. I know my friend will be happy with it.

img4261fp3.jpg

img4263yp4.jpg

img4264fn2.jpg

img4265jy2.jpg

img4266qh8.jpg

What's the deal with the jacket? Is that sold in retail stores or is it a friends and family promo item?

I asked Nike Philippines about the jacket right when I saw it on tv before the last fight. My contact said that it was a giveaway by TEAM PACQUIAO and will notbe released to the public. My guess is that it's not an official Nike jacket because there are no labels inside.

Back
Top Bottom