Consequence calls WGCI radio addresses Pusha T and drops NEW Diss track "Straighten It Out"

Joined Dec 26, 2003
I'm completely serious when I say that I've never, and I mean NEVER, heard such brazen foolishness. I literally looked around this empty room for a witness. Like..."Am I the only one hearing this?!"

Joined Jan 30, 2006
cons was just waiting for somebody to bite the bait, hes fighting a losing battle

Joined Feb 9, 2003
Originally Posted by JR Paperstacks

I'm completely serious when I say that I've never, and I mean NEVER, heard such brazen foolishness. I literally looked around this empty room for a witness. Like..."Am I the only one hearing this?!"
This. Son is delusional.

Joined May 11, 2009
"Im relevant because my vocals on are Beyonces album and if you disagree you disrespect the Knowles family. Im the best rapper out. Kanye doesnt talk about our problems to Push because like myself, he is a worker. The only way ill stop is if Jay-Z gives me attention too. Rhymefest, Really Doe and GLC arent saying anything because im the only one who wants this attention"

Joined Sep 26, 2000

JRaW’d

formerly jrodski
Joined Jan 29, 2010
yeah, cons is jumpin out the window a lil no doubt.

but lets keep it real, dude is a lyrical BEAST and he will eat pusha and ye food EASY...

and no, he wont "blow" but many of hip-hops tops emcees wont either.

Joined Sep 19, 2003
Originally Posted by JRodski

but lets keep it real, dude is a lyrical BEAST and he will eat pusha and ye food EASY...

you surely don't believe everything you wrote in this statement

Joined Mar 2, 2011

Stop posting...

Joined Jan 20, 2006

Yea... Ummmm... Off the deep end.

Joined Apr 26, 2008
Originally Posted by Caerus

Stop posting...
Yeah you're bugging.

Joined Jul 1, 2005
Originally Posted by BrOwNiN187

you surely don't believe everything you wrote in this statement

Joined Apr 24, 2005

rocks, smoking, you are.

Pathos

formerly retrosan
Joined Dec 15, 2010

Joined Dec 27, 2004
"I'm the hottest, most talked about commodity in hip hop"

"Jay-z has to intervene for this to stop"

I mean he is BEGGGGGING for attention, so sad

Joined Jul 9, 2011
"Pusha nothing but a worker.  He is jet fuel.  He was jet fuel for Pharrell WIlliams and he's gonna be jet fuel for Kanye West.  He's a live body.  He ain't nothing but a body shield, he's jet fuel."

Joined May 2, 2011
Didnt listen to it but based off of some of the comments yall posted, dude is deff begging for someone to notice him. "I'm the hottest, most talked about commodity in hip hop"
left me

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now