Consequence calls WGCI radio addresses Pusha T and drops NEW Diss track "Straighten It Out"

Originally Posted by JR Paperstacks

I'm completely serious when I say that I've never, and I mean NEVER, heard such brazen foolishness. I literally looked around this empty room for a witness. Like..."Am I the only one hearing this?!"

Even more brazen than Hell Rell saying he was getting movie scripts from Hollywood?

Ya notice Ye', Pusha, $!$! NOBODY on GOOD has even responded to this dude
roll.gif

Nobody cares haha

30t6p3b.gif
WOW

Pusha did address this issue but I doubt anyone in that camp will respond. Not worth it but for the record, Ye aint about to responding to this type of stuff anyway (or most of G.O.O.D. for that matter). Shh is sad. Said he needs Jigga in this. This'll eventually die out on its own.

Kinda agree with dude being jet fuel though
laugh.gif
I feel Rhymefest, Really Doe, GLC, and Cons were that. Just like Big Sean is now. Bunch of paid ghost writers that benefit off a lil fame.

Did you really just group Pusha Ton w/ this group right here?

- Rhymefest
- Really Doe
- GLC
- Consequence
- Big Sean

...and you were being serious?!

Spoiler [+]
clipse-hell-hath-no-fury.jpg

Originally Posted by N ll K 3

- Rhymefest
- Really Doe
- GLC
- Consequence
- Big Sean

Spoiler [+]
As a solo act, yes. Even as a group they never did anything amazing mainstream wise or musically. Nothing close to Ye, but closer to that group.

Originally Posted by JR Paperstacks

I'm completely serious when I say that I've never, and I mean NEVER, heard such brazen foolishness. I literally looked around this empty room for a witness. Like..."Am I the only one hearing this?!"

eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Pusha not even that dope to me. When he is with Malice + Neptunes then he's a problem. By himself I just dont feel son as much... 

Originally Posted by FinesseSosa

Pusha not even that dope to me. When he is with Malice + Neptunes then he's a problem. By himself I just dont feel son as much... 
basically...everything he's done since those GOOD Friday tracks is kinda blah...and dudes would be buggin to say that Cons is wack...both them dudes is nice, nobody really want to hear them like that no more tho...

30t6p3b.gif
I stopped listening after 2 seconds.I was hoping he wouldn't use one of my favorite Pete Rock & CL Smooth joints (which is where he got the title from) for this foolishness.Money really needs to cease,desist and dissappear.You knocked out joints with ATCQ now please just go away (if you're gonna continue to be stuck on stupid).

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

Originally Posted by N ll K 3

- Rhymefest
- Really Doe
- GLC
- Consequence
- Big Sean

Spoiler [+]
As a solo act, yes. Even as a group they never did anything amazing mainstream wise or musically. Nothing close to Ye, but closer to that group.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

indifferent.gif

^ I agree, they never did anything AMAZING... there biggest mainstream success was in 2002 with grinding....That's about it....

come-at-me-bro-rugrats.jpg

After the tweets Rhymefest dropped last night, Consequence is better off deading the whole thing.

Making Cons look foolish.

30t6p3b.gif
@ all yall.
Let that boy cry for attention, soundin
like he wants to be the next ROC Nation
signee or Ye. Let that man Push make his
music.

Back
Top Bottom