Consequence calls WGCI radio addresses Pusha T and drops NEW Diss track "Straighten It Out"

http://tinyurl.com/3eqxvsv

damn damn damn
roll.gif

I'm completely serious when I say that I've never, and I mean NEVER, heard such brazen foolishness. I literally looked around this empty room for a witness. Like..."Am I the only one hearing this?!"

laugh.gif
cons was just waiting for somebody to bite the bait, hes fighting a losing battle

Originally Posted by JR Paperstacks

I'm completely serious when I say that I've never, and I mean NEVER, heard such brazen foolishness. I literally looked around this empty room for a witness. Like..."Am I the only one hearing this?!"
This. Son is delusional.

"Im relevant because my vocals on are Beyonces album and if you disagree you disrespect the Knowles family. Im the best rapper out. Kanye doesnt talk about our problems to Push because like myself, he is a worker. The only way ill stop is if Jay-Z gives me attention too. Rhymefest, Really Doe and GLC arent saying anything because im the only one who wants this attention"

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

yeah, cons is jumpin out the window a lil no doubt.

but lets keep it real, dude is a lyrical BEAST and he will eat pusha and ye food EASY...

and no, he wont "blow" but many of hip-hops tops emcees wont either.

Originally Posted by JRodski

but lets keep it real, dude is a lyrical BEAST and he will eat pusha and ye food EASY...

you surely don't believe everything you wrote in this statement

Stop posting...

Yea... Ummmm... Off the deep end.

Originally Posted by Caerus

Stop posting...
Yeah you're bugging.

Originally Posted by BrOwNiN187

you surely don't believe everything you wrote in this statement

roll.gif

rocks, smoking, you are.

tilol.gif

"I'm the hottest, most talked about commodity in hip hop"

"Jay-z has to intervene for this to stop"

I mean he is BEGGGGGING for attention, so sad

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

"Pusha nothing but a worker.  He is jet fuel.  He was jet fuel for Pharrell WIlliams and he's gonna be jet fuel for Kanye West.  He's a live body.  He ain't nothing but a body shield, he's jet fuel."
laugh.gif

Didnt listen to it but based off of some of the comments yall posted, dude is deff begging for someone to notice him. "I'm the hottest, most talked about commodity in hip hop"
left me
indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom