Consequence still mad at 'Ye. This mog is hilarious!

not a good look for consequence. he played his role and he should accept that. Kanye is the kind of talent and artist that would have been successful regardless of whether or not he was affiliated with Consequence. 
But cons wrote for him whose to say that kanye woulda had the same kinda success rapping wise if not for cons. I'm not talking about as a producer strictly rap wise

"voices in my head, I need choices in my bed....AHHHHH! get out my fu#*$#$ head!"

"she say 'Hey 'Ye!' i said 'Yes, b********,"..damn I'm only asking you a question!"

examples of some of the nonsense bars Kanye has been spitting since around 2010.

as fans lets be real here: 'Ye can't rap and its been evident since his split with Cons.

dude was the driving lyrical force behind the album that is the centerpiece of 'Ye career (Graduation).

i could care less about the personal beef, two rich dudes bickering doesn't interest me.

but you can't front on a man who lyrically played a large role in making you what you are today.

i feel u on that one but its easy to say "just be happy with what you got" from the outside lookin in. If u was in that mans shoes u might feel a way about what happened. 

on another note: his wife is cute but her voice/attitude is so extra that ish would make me stab her...an she a busy body type chick stay interruptin cons an talkin bout she hear every conversation he had... b*tch mind yo got damn bizness. 

I hear that. Its just a matter of perspective. I would feel the worst way bein in the situations he describe (which im sure is deeper than words) . But you can FOCUS/FEED the negative or positive. But I guess when you jump into the the morning show on 105.1, negativity is all they wanna be fed.

Sidenote: I bet he never takes that bizzy body broad to another interview again.

That was a tough watch... Both really benefited off each other so its tough to see they're at a split now & Cons going in like that. Cons over Ye production & his features on Ye's tracks were always on point & Cons definitely helped Ye lyrically.

But cons wrote for him whose to say that kanye woulda had the same kinda success rapping wise if not for cons. I'm not talking about as a producer strictly rap wise
Ghost writers are a dime a dozen. Kanye West is rare, he is arguably a once in a lifetime kind of artist. I don't think there is anybody else in the rap industry who is as passionate and dedicated to quality music (as well as shows, GITD tour still is the best concert I've ever been to) other than Kanye. 

I am pretty sure Kanye's Passion + Drive + Dedication + Talent, regardless if Consequence was in the picture or not, would have landed him success. Like I said, if it wasn't Consequence, it would be some other ghost writer to fill that void/play that small role.

Consequence needs to quiet down and accept that he is at best, a ghost writer, as an artist, nobody is really interested in him. His solo material is boring and he doesn't have a big enough core fan base to justify a big career out of him. Him getting mad just makes him look sorry. 

Last edited:
cons ,glc rhymefest made those first three albums what they wore they brought that magic to them.Lupe helped too so did Talib and Mos to a degree .This current ye is some Pusha t big Sean hybrid that's lost .Wait til Cyhi releases he ain't eating right he gonna live and we gonna get this same type of response.

Yea I was a Con fan. He can spit. HIs first album was very very good!

I think he's honestly just mad cuz Ye changed.

So if he's so dope with the lyrics . . . why isn't he popping off?

Ye and his peoples not the only team in the game . . . Get a buzz and pop off yourself . . .

**** outta here. Dude acting like he wrote Ye's whole discography.

I've never seen one man burn so many bridges in my life 
mean.gif
I'm saying man, in 18 mins this dude aired mad people out :lol:

I'm starting to really not like this "philosophical drug lord" character pusha t is portraying

Interesting interview, to say the least.

So Kanye was boning Kim as far back as when she was with Reggie?

[Kanye] What do I do, what do I do, I need to be with her...[/Kanye]

Really...:lol:

This n_ Kanye is really pathetic wrapped up in all types of foul.

All that's left is to just sit back and let Karma handle bidness...:lol:

Are consequences's teeth fake? Srs question

Consequence wears a bulletproof vest to prevent him biting a hole in his chest when he sneezes

Consequence AINT NEVER bit off more than he could chew

Consequence helps fire fighters rescue accident victims trapped in their cars

Consequence brushes his teeth with a rake

Last edited:
"voices in my head, I need choices in my bed....AHHHHH! get out my fu#*$#$ head!"

"she say 'Hey 'Ye!' i said 'Yes, b********,"..damn I'm only asking you a question!"

examples of some of the nonsense bars Kanye has been spitting since around 2010.

as fans lets be real here: 'Ye can't rap and its been evident since his split with Cons.

dude was the driving lyrical force behind the album that is the centerpiece of 'Ye career (Graduation).

i could care less about the personal beef, two rich dudes bickering doesn't interest me.

but you can't front on a man who lyrically played a large role in making you what you are today.
Last time i heard Kanye really go off was on "gorgeous" from my beautiful dark fantasy. ghostwritten?
Are consequences's teeth fake? Srs question

Consequence wears a bulletproof vest to prevent him biting a hole in his chest when he sneezes

Consequence AINT NEVER bit off more than he could chew

Consequence helps fire fighters rescue accident victims trapped in their cars

Consequence brushes his teeth with a rake
^

LMAO did these come from twitter. no homo but dude face strange lookin....nobody buyin a album wit that face on it

Last edited:
...how can anyone find that ugly broad attractive?

....you dudes know yall love these fake everything, put together, below average looking princess types.

Bruh, I ain't trying to be mean, but their kid is gonna be ugly as all hell when they grow up. Strongest jaw and worst overbite in the WORLD.

But Cons sounds hella salty and *****made for this. And his wife needs not to talk.

Back
Top Bottom