Consequence still mad at 'Ye. This mog is hilarious!

This whole intv reeked of Jen the Penn putting the battery in Con's back. It's corny publicity, he has a show he's on (a reality show at that, which means he's most likely washed) and he suddenly rediscovers his lost friendship with Kanye and makes it the whole gist of his interview.

He may very well be right, but that's how the intv came off.

But how can he let it go when you got corny Ns like Big Sean throwing shots at him ?
Then slap Sean's ****** *** when he sees him.

I'm just sick of cats getting on the radio/tv doing all this talking and gossipping.  Either A.) Let it go or B.) Put hands on who you got a problem with.

This whole intv reeked of Jen the Penn putting the battery in Con's back. It's corny publicity, he has a show he's on (a reality show at that, which means he's most likely washed) and he suddenly rediscovers his lost friendship with Kanye and makes it the whole gist of his interview.

He may very well be right, but that's how the intv came off.

/Thread.

roll.gif

Kanye's a industry *****, we all know he doesn't write his rhymes. i'm pretty sure Jay got him a ghostwriter for every album he's dropped recently. all these big time celebrites are all gimmicks. how u wife up a *** like Kim Kardarshian? she's a sperm receptacle who's been around with everyone.

Wasn't it est that Cons, GLC, & Rhymefest been writing for Ye?

Anyhow. Ever since the real GOOD Music disbanded, Kanye sounds really generic. The last verse I can remember was hard was in Run This Town IMO. People want the old Kanye back, music wise. But he can't even do that cuz his pieces ain't there :lol:

Then slap Sean's ****** *** when he sees him.

I'm just sick of cats getting on the radio/tv doing all this talking and gossipping.  Either A.) Let it go or B.) Put hands on who you got a problem with.
Lol at "put hands" all these Ns ain't about that life from Con to Pusha T. This dude Con is just taking advantage of his 15 minute so of course he's going to address the issue.

Im sure cons wasnt in there writing every linw of the 16 and every hook blah blah blah. Or even the majority of the song.

Kanye still plays a huge part in his music even if he does have ghost.

Cons mad ye didn't congratulate them but then he says he didnt even want kanye to know. Makes no sense

:lol: why ya going in on his girl. She's not ugly she's just average in every sense of the word. Nothin about her appearance stands out IMO. But then again she's a good look for Con's angry beaver looking ***

1. His girl is insanely annoying.
2. Charlamagne just asked if Kanye sent a gift and Cons and his wife acted like 'Ye should've given them a gold-plated G5 as a babyshower gift.
3. I'm sure 'Ye has dirt on Cons that he'll never put out there. Cons' and his wife had no business putting that Kim, Kanye and Reggie stuff out there.
4. Has anyone seen pictures of their child? I refuse to believe it's not just a big set of teeth and nothing else.

that nose tho............
i feel u 
nothing 'cute' about that chick unless you a sucker for light skin and long hair.
i do like long hair. shes white tho not light skin...i actually prefer chocolate but to each his own
shes not cute
and consequence loosin hair and his senses
agree to disagree
1. His girl is insanely annoying.
2. Charlamagne just asked if Kanye sent a gift and Cons and his wife acted like 'Ye should've given them a gold-plated G5 as a babyshower gift.
3. I'm sure 'Ye has dirt on Cons that he'll never put out there. Cons' and his wife had no business putting that Kim, Kanye and Reggie stuff out there.
4. Has anyone seen pictures of their child? I refuse to believe it's not just a big set of teeth and nothing else.
Yea his chick would be better than average if she kept her mouth closed.

LOL @ #4: 

I don't think that happened.
It's the truth though, if we dont kick it no more why should I care period. Maybe I'm a little too young to know about that but as a man why would you care what a traitor is gonna give your son. Dude is a walking salt-shaker hung up on the  past.

Man cons is real. Its refreshing to see honesty on tv. Is he right all the time no but at least he keeps it real.

he's from da old school queens era "straight like that" haunts those first mobb deep albums :lol:

da problem is real talk and this current era hardly runs compatible.

Yo, he look just like this kid I seen in an old Busta Rhymes video the other night

edit: im upset nt didnt beat me to it

Last edited:

It's the truth though, if we dont kick it no more why should I care period. Maybe I'm a little too young to know about that but as a man why would you care what a traitor is gonna give your son. Dude is a walking salt-shaker hung up on the  past.

Like you said, you are a little too young.

The underlying point in all that talk was the simple fact that, at the end of the day, irrespective of whatever business disagreements the two of them have/are having, when you've known somebody on a personal level for decades, to the point of having confided in each other, it's worthwhile to acknowledge each other in times of happiness and/or tragedy. It's a lil something called empathy, and it's something that's slowly becoming a lost art, unfortunately.

Dudes need to learn to disassociate business from personal.

Like Cons said, when Kanye's right hand man--Don C--had his first kid, they sent his fam a present because it was a moment worth acknowledging. It was a beautiful moment that transcended above whatever industry disagreement their factions may have been waging. It was two men at polar ends of a business deal gone wrong celebrating something bigger, and as a bystander and a man listening in, I respect that to the fullest. Why? Because it's a confirmation of the greater bonds of fraternity--bonds which should remain strong even as others, see business bonds, fall apart. It's confirmation of humanity.

Maybe Kanye's ego did get the best of him in this specific matter, which would not be too surprising. Whatever the case, it was pathetic of him to not acknowledge his former man on the birth of his first child. That's just wack, honestly.

Also, I do agree that the chick should've have kept her mouth shout about the whole Kanye boning Kim while she was with Reggie deal, as that was, ironically, tacky. They lost points on that. How you a good friend who kept Kanye's secret when you just divulged said secret?...:lol:

Last edited:
Couldn't even finish the interview cuz that Jen chick was being annoying as hell talking bout kanye couldn't send a gift smh

12 year friendship b, and they aint fall out over personal issh, so if you get a least a congrats call on having a seed its disrespectful to da MAX.

Back
Top Bottom