Considering the use of a "Urine Jug"

I've been on a fitness plan as of late and have thus been drinking a lot of water, and I also happen to drink a lot of diet soda throughout the day andcoffee in the morning. I've started to feel really bad as of late concerning how many times a day I flush the toilet and how much water that wastes. Oneflush uses 3 gallons of water and I might urinate 7 times in a day. Very wasteful.

So, would it be disgusting if I started using a gallon container with a lid on it to go in? Besides the sheer fact that I'll have a container full ofpiss stashed in the house I don't consider it technically foul. The idea itself seems gross but I feel like the benefits outweigh all that.

Going in the backyard is not an option, btw. This is the prototype that I'm thinkin about using :

tired.gif

if you do, get one that isn't clear.

my boy had one.

his mom came in the room told him to clean up and all of a sudden she yells ......" GET THAT PISS OUT THE CORNER!!!!"

laugh.gif

i never even thought about that, but if you really really want to do this, i personally would get one of them red tanks they sell at the gasoline stations topiss in and keep it in like the basement or something.

Originally Posted by ItsGettinHot

... why don't you just piss and not flush every time?

I live with some roommates. I'm not about to leave a toilet full of piss hangin around at all hours of the day.

Could not see myself doing that, but props to you for thinking about the environment.

Btw, that Arizona jug is a solid pick, durable and definitely will hold a lot of piss.

Originally Posted by ZEEN1NE

i never even thought about that, but if you really really want to do this, i personally would get one of them red tanks they sell at the gasoline stations to piss in and keep it in like the basement or something.

Better idea than my arizona jug. I'm leaning towards doing this and that's probably what I'll go for.

Originally Posted by its IcharlesI

what about for poop
2009452211413958.jpg

Get a size 16-17. Fit plenty of $#!# in there....

Seriously though, it's not a bad idea. Empty the jug every night, and it's not nasty at all.

You should invest in a foley catheter. You can urinate whenever and wherever you want with no spills! Available wherever fine medical supplies are sold. Lookit up!
wink.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 541 Exile 562

I've been on a fitness plan as of late and have thus been drinking a lot of water, and I also happen to drink a lot of diet soda throughout the day and coffee in the morning. I've started to feel really bad as of late concerning how many times a day I flush the toilet and how much water that wastes. One flush uses 3 gallons of water and I might urinate 7 times in a day. Very wasteful.

So, would it be disgusting if I started using a gallon container with a lid on it to go in? Besides the sheer fact that I'll have a container full of piss stashed in the house I don't consider it technically foul. The idea itself seems gross but I feel like the benefits outweigh all that.

Going in the backyard is not an option, btw. This is the prototype that I'm thinkin about using :
How broke are you that you cannot afford to flush the toilet
indifferent.gif

Its water son, its practically free.

Explain how its disgusting though?
grin.gif
Where is the fluid goin? No where.It stays in an airtight container and then goes in the toilet at the end of the night. The idea seems disgusting but from an intellectual standpoint how grossis it really?

do it if you want. i dont think its that nasty really, its in a bottle. as long as you arent peeing all over it, whats the difference between water, soda,urine, sulfuric acid, etc. as long as its enclosed, whatever

Originally Posted by CalvinJohnson

I've been on a fitness plan as of late and have thus been drinking a lot of water, and I also happen to drink a lot of diet soda throughout the day and coffee in the morning. I've started to feel really bad as of late concerning how many times a day I flush the toilet and how much water that wastes. One flush uses 3 gallons of water and I might urinate 7 times in a day. Very wasteful.

So, would it be disgusting if I started using a gallon container with a lid on it to go in? Besides the sheer fact that I'll have a container full of piss stashed in the house I don't consider it technically foul. The idea itself seems gross but I feel like the benefits outweigh all that.

indifferent.gif

It's not a financial deal, I just don't feel right wasting 21 gallons of water a day when it isn't something I necessarily have tobe doing.

indifferent.gif

He never said anything about not being able to afford it, genius.

Man, you are sooo annoying. Everytime you post, I picture you sitting in the lunchroom at school, drinking a .35 chocolate milk that your mom paid for,browsing NT on your phone, thinking you're cool....

Originally Posted by tree4twenty

indifferent.gif

He never said anything about not being able to afford it, genius.

Man, you are sooo annoying. Everytime you post, I picture you sitting in the lunchroom at school, drinking a .35 chocolate milk that your mom paid for, browsing NT on your phone, thinking you're cool....

laugh.gif
Let it out son I feel you tho

Back
Top Bottom