Consignment Shop Opening On Fordham Rd. PICS ADDED!

yo whats yo with you boss i only have 4 pairs of aquas left at your know where
THE ORGINAL NIKE ID CARD RESELLER IF YOU NEED A 255 CARD I CAN GET YOU ONE IF OUTSIDE NYC AREA IF YOU ARE A SERIOUS BUYER E-MAIL ME AT JORDANS160DEEP@AOL.COM I ALSO HAVE NYC HYPEBEAST T-SHIRTS FOR SALE ALL NEW IRAK,CLIENTEL, SOME OTHER SHIRTS ALL SIZE XL AND ALL CHEAP PRICES ARE GREAT FOR NIKETALK LOWBALLERS TAKE A LOOK IN THE MISCELLANEOUS SECTION

go buy them de la souls (LOWS) Size 10.5 they are cheap not Flight Club price either . lol hurry up and buy ... haha

^He actually put em in for a good price...Too bad i wasnt there when u brought em in or i would have made a nice deal with u...

Will be updating the thread real soon.

What u got new at the shop i might come through^^
TEAMWARMACHINE
"Tony Starks makes u feel he's a cool exec with a heart of steel"

No offense searchin4js but i have to put this out there about your boss. I know ur only
an employee but I need to let my Niketalk Family how your boss is a CROOK!

DO NOT TAKE YOUR SHOES TO THIS STORE...

My friend J.R. called me today and told me how he brought in a pair of id dunk lows in size 5.5 two weeks ago and told the owner to sell them for $100...Behind my friends back, the owner was trying to sell the shoes for $120 so he could pocket $20+ the 15% for the shoes...

my dude its fordham and did u see the store its in thats suspect enough, with that being said any am1's?

It doesnt matter where the store is located my dude...Your customers are supposed to be able to trust you and know that you are not trying to swindle them. Not to mention with a consignment shop, you are basically entering an agreement between shop owner and consignee that the agreed upon price is the agreed upon price how u gonna up the price without the sellers permission especially when u know that the price increase could be the difference between the shoe selling and it not selling...

Wow, strictlyvintage, I dont know what to say about that situation...
I'm not really in the store enough anymore to "watch" my boss...
I've been on vacation for the last 2 weeks and before that my hours were cut so i'm only in the store 1 day a week,
Also, just to let all the people that have been sending me pm's know, THAT IS NOT MY STORE! as strictlyvintage said, I am only an employee, and I refuse to take any responsibility for anything my boss does... I've already told my close friends on here what to do with shoes if they really wanna get rid of em...Replying to this post is actually part of my job description...

Looks like some good stuff.. i have to come through.. i like those Caro Vs and Tour IVs

Deep like The Shinin', sparkle like a diamond
Sneak a uzi on the island in my army jacket linin
Hit the Earth like a comet, invasion
Nas is like the Afrocentric Asian, half-man, half-amazin

searchin4js is a good dude for the record and i can bet he has nothing to do with what the owner of the store is doing.I just had to put it out there.
JORDAN RETRO 4 "LIGHTING" SIZE 8.5 W/TSHIRT SIZE XL $300.00

MF DOOM DUNKS SIZES 9,10 10.5 11 $285.00 EACH

NIKE ID CARDS FOR SALE

IF YOU ARE A SERIOUS BUYER E-MAIL ME AT JORDANS160DEEP@AOL.COM WILL SHIP

Strictlyvintage, I spoke to my boss on wednesday about what happened with ya man's and he said that "It was an honest mistake, and that as a gesture of good will "We will buy your friend's dunks for the $100 that he originally wanted to sell them for.""

Would that one day that you are in the store happen to be a Saturday and what are the store hours?

How much are the tour IV'S
TEAM SUPREME SWAGGER​
Team Wipe Me Down
Fresh waves fresh j's on the corner playin spades i'm an ordinary person but i'm paid​

i went into the store this afternoon and picked up tour IVs size 10 for 160.. Great price i was pretty happy with it.. I was a little upset that the Ice Blue Xs were 220 or else i woulda copped em too

yo you guys got some nice fitteds, i checked the spot out. on the regular selling side(not cosignment) what were those air max 95's that looked like the neon greens but where different colors(grey midsole)? id's?

Jay1027,
If you are talking about the the Blue Penny foams we do not have a size 9 in stock...

bxsneakerboy,
those air max 95s are nike id's

DatRealBalla12,
we are sold out of the money cat mids

and for everybody else thanks for coming thru to tha store...

Back
Top Bottom