Consignment Shop Opening On Fordham Rd. PICS ADDED!

Fitted
302 E. Fordham Rd
Bronx, NY 10458

718-220-2671

We are opening a new consignment shop on Fordham Rd. in the Bronx. Opening Day will be June 1st. Our store has been open for awhile selling SB's and Quickstrikes but we are expanding to include a Consignment section at the request of our customers.

Details:
90/10% split for the first month
85/15% split after July 1st, 2007
You make the price w/ the 10% incorporated
We will call you as soon as the shoes sell and you can pick up your money in CASH the SAME DAY.
Any questions, PM me or E-mail: fittedbronx@gmail.com

good luck bro............damn so many consignment shops in the past month been popping up..........

^what's good, my dude? Hit me up if you still got my number. Got some business to talk wit u!
Live in NYC and need an invite to 255(Nike ID Studio) or a coupon for the Nike Friends and Family Sale that will be going on Thursday, March 29- Sunday, April 1, 2007. Holla at me...

E-mail: jaypapers@tmail.com

do you have wide variety of SB's, Jordans, and Nikes
or just SB's and quickstrikes that you guys are selling in your collection? maybe ill stop by
CHECK THIS!

Interesting .. Fordham .. HMMM maybe it will be good thing or maybe not, any other place in the Bronx nope nope ..

Also with Jimmy's FL FA and FootLocker Opening soon .. hmmm also Sammy's and two other places that usually carried J's .. I dont know about this! Maybe the DUnk thing works!

Quote:
do you have wide variety of SB's, Jordans, and Nikes

Yes, we carry mostly quickstrikes and SB's as part of the store's inventory and we will continue to do that...The consignment thing is a seperate part of the store.

Here's a couple pics of the Consignment section so far. If interested in anything, just give us a call or visit the store.

Oh I been there your store doesnt carry small sizes

-((((( TEAM GOONIES )))))-
*PITBULLS NEVER SHAKE HANDS WITH POODLES*

First Lady Of The Goonies
Quote:
damn...i didnt think it would jump like this we got females making lists, dudes stripping, posting full albums,i think i saw a proposal or two...shows you the power of the P -

those zk1s and those 97s are hot in the last pic
TEAM NJ NETS
Kidd. Carter. Jefferson. Need we say more?​

SexyJade, What size do you wear? We carry small sizes but there's not a lot of goodies in small sizes...

Quote:
SexyJade, What size do you wear? We carry small sizes but there's not a lot of goodies in small sizes...
boys/mens 6,6.5can never find after release date in my size most store on fordham start with size 7.5 hell I can take a 7 has room but not a 7.5

*PITBULLS NEVER SHAKE HANDS WITH POODLES*First Lady Of The Goonies

Quote:
damn...i didnt think it would jump like this we got females making lists, dudes stripping, posting full albums,i think i saw a proposal or two...shows you the power of the P -

drillest, yeah I've been working there for about 4 months now. Ronnie actually quit about a month ago...

SexyJade181, Size 6, 6.5 are very hard sizes to keep in stock on a shoe if it is moving like that! Like 5 million girls in the bronx wear a 6, 6.5!

oo dat sucks. i remember selling a pair of grapes and laser Vs to the asian manager i forgot his name.

by the way are they hiring lol. im in need of a job.
TeamFreshPrince
"The funky fresh is back in the flesh with a vengeance holmes"​
TEAM PLATANO​

Quote:
SexyJade181, Size 6, 6.5 are very hard sizes to keep in stock on a shoe if it is moving like that! Like 5 million girls in the bronx wear a 6, 6.5!
@#%$ who you telling brings back nightmares of jordan release days :smh:
smh.gif
but seriously let me know when your store has my size
Quote:
by the way are they hiring lol. im in need of a job.
beat me to it :lol:
laugh.gif

*PITBULLS NEVER SHAKE HANDS WITH POODLES*

First Lady Of The Goonies

Quote:

Imma try to bring myself thru there thurs. Or friday. I kno I been there before I jus never copped...
Needed in sz. 11.5-12: Union 180's, Blk/Blu 180, Grape V, Blk/Red xii's, St. Patty, Blk/Blk Gum Euro, Chamber of fear complacency, hype, hater, Holland AF1's, De La Hi sb's, Black Spiz'ikes, Penny Foams.F/S Mars IV SZ. 10.5 & 12......BKBXGANGSTA@AOL.COM[/b]

Thank you to all the people that came and dropped shoes off and to all the people that stopped by just to congratulate us on the opening and to all the people that I've chatted it up with!
Live in NYC and need an invite to 255(Nike ID Studio) or a coupon for the Nike Friends and Family Sale that will be going on Thursday, March 29- Sunday, April 1, 2007. Holla at me...

New Arrivals this week!
Silver Foamposite Max
Olympic VII
Restock of Vanilla Ice Blazers
Thing Dunks
Restock of Foamposite One "Penny"
Super Bowl AF1

Come In and Pick Em Up!

Back
Top Bottom