Conspiracy Theorists Explain Why 9/11 was planned, everyone else explain why not. No flaming please

cguy610 wrote:
Originally Posted by DMoney82

Those buildings blew up from the inside before the planes even hit. Buildings have burned for 16 + hours and didn't fall/tilt/ or collapse. It's BS. Them buildings went down demolition style and the other 2 next to it. Nothing touched those two buildings. Explain that

Can you give us just one other example in which a 737 with a full tank of gasoline has crashed into a building at max speed and these buildings that you reference didn't fall/tilt/ or collapse?

Using the same logic, just cause a house can stand after being in a fire, you think you can run an airplane into it full speed and it will still stand. 

Dude. You actually believe that a plane hitting a building will cause it to collapse in a hour, crumble like a damn cookie?? They are built to withstand earthquakes, heavy winds, impacts, ect.
a2fbbf2a966331d223b5509b633b0d18.jpg

Building in China burned for 4 hours from the ground up... DIDN'T COLLAPSE!

fib_la_fire_lg_s.jpg

Sky scraper in California burned for 3 1/2 Hours... DIDN'T COLLAPSE !!!

What else do you need?

No building in the NYC area was built to withstand earthquakes. Which is why the earthquake a few weeks ago was a big deal.

Im more apt (that the right word?) to believe in conspiracies and what have you...WTC7 makes me very skeptical... but DC/pentagon is a VERY busy place. they cant plant a hundred (made up #)witness saying a plane, and take away hundreds of regular everyday people who would tell the truth and shoot a missal and MAKE folks think it was a plane. 
there would be entirely too many people to see this occur and also NOT see a plane.  

Dude... Of course it was planned...... You think it was coincidence that multiple planes crashed into the Twin Towers/Pentagon. Someone or some group must have orchestrated it. What kind of thread is this? Please rephrase your question OP.

For those of you who said Clinton should have killed Osama when he had the chance. What did Osama do at the time that warranted killing him? I hate Osama too but just curious. 

Originally Posted by RetroFighterUSAW

For those of you who said Clinton should have killed Osama when he had the chance. What did Osama do at the time that warranted killing him? I hate Osama too but just curious. 

Not a damn thing.

Noriega, Hussein, & Bin Laden...Why is it the US help put these guys in power & then later took them down???

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

For everyone who is about to post.........
9655275.jpg

laugh.gif

it wasnt planned.

as for topic people just want something to complain about. there was no conspiracy..

Originally Posted by lokiD40

All you gotta know is what happened to WTC Building 7:

- how did it come crashing down with no plane hitting it
- compare it to other demolition vids...same exact thing
- demolitions take weeks/months to setup and plan

Someone debunk this for me. If ur saying fire from xerox and furniture can take out WTC7...then smh!

I remember seeing something that said WTC 7 had structural work done to it a while before 9/11 (not sure how long ago).....the paper work for what was done were lost when the building came down (go figure), but maybe that had something to do with it (them planning/setting up the need for demolitions during those renovation)
Also, there was something speaking about the "plane" striking the Pentagon exactly (or around) an area that was just renovated. Now let me be the 1st to say, what I'm about to say is totally far fetched, but it's one way to rationalize a million of possibilities....missile hit the building, those plane pieces were already planted there and were exposed after the explosion  
nerd.gif
grin.gif

On another note, according to what someone posted earlier about the Operation_Ajax.....can't one say that's whats going on with the situation in Libya? 
nerd.gif

But in reality, prayers go out to those lives lost....the gov't is beyond corrupted and they can do as the please with no regard for human life because we are all expendable. 

WTC Bombing in 1993, 1998 United States embassy bombings in Kenya and Tanzania and the bombing of the USS Cole in 2000.

cguy610 wrote:

Those buildings blew up from the inside before the planes even hit. Buildings have burned for 16 + hours and didn't fall/tilt/ or collapse. It's BS. Them buildings went down demolition style and the other 2 next to it. Nothing touched those two buildings. Explain that

Can you give us just one other example in which a 737 with a full tank of gasoline has crashed into a building at max speed and these buildings that you reference didn't fall/tilt/ or collapse?

Using the same logic, just cause a house can stand after being in a fire, you think you can run an airplane into it full speed and it will still stand. 

Dude. You actually believe that a plane hitting a building will cause it to collapse in a hour, crumble like a damn cookie?? They are built to withstand earthquakes, heavy winds, impacts, ect.
a2fbbf2a966331d223b5509b633b0d18.jpg

Building in China burned for 4 hours from the ground up... DIDN'T COLLAPSE!

fib_la_fire_lg_s.jpg

Sky scraper in California burned for 3 1/2 Hours... DIDN'T COLLAPSE !!!

What else do you need?

Were those buildings hit by a plane loaded with jet fuel before they started burning? A plane has the ablility to damage the structural integrity of the building

Also to the person who said how could people in caves plan this. Do you have any idea how well funded the terroists are?

Finally for those saying why are there no plane parts at the pentagon. Watch the video again of the jet crashing into the reinforced cement wall. Do you think you would see any recognizable plane parts after that collision?

all I believe is-believe none of what you hear and half of what you see when big brudda is concerned

Not a damn thing.

Here's how I know that both of you have no clue what you're talking about. 
Enough cause?

This discussion simply isn't worth having anymore. YouTube scholars will continue to site nonsense sources and make blanket claims, ignoring the reality of the situation.

Originally Posted by shoeking2101

Originally Posted by Fresh Money

my father worked 2 blocks from the WTC.

he witnessed the events. on september 10th, he noticed plenty things i will not discuss on here.

the US GOVT is a play on broadway put up by the ELITE. point blank. no one makes the decisions but them.

watch the video of bush in the school before the attacks, check what book he is reading. ill give you a hint. it has to do with a goat.

9/11 was a mega ritual.

do more research before you say these attacks werent planned by out goverment.

im done.

Yikes
eek.gif

Not the first time I heard that this was Mega ritual though. Takes place more often then one would think. Not on a scale of 9/11, but it does. 
You should tell us, but if you want to be private that's cool.

and

I was in 7th grade and didn't understand what exactly happened.

Now I fully understand this 9/11 hurts me so much and I didn't even lose a love one.
Hearing stories like "the fire department had to forget people on the top floors and couldnt save em"  hearing that you GOING to die is just 
frown.gif

My friend's mom who was a cop, died on 9/11 helping with the cleanup and inhaled the toxic, which lead to her death.

Dude went from a cool quiet dude...to a very angry person and I can't blame him.

If your not from NY...You won't understand how this incident impacted the city period.

If your not from NY...You haven't passed or looked how big the area the WTC is and how much damage was caused
tired.gif
 You can't feel the pain the city felt.

I'll be at the site in the morning,  

I'll be wearing a white tee and blue jeans and white/blk/gold lebron 7s with a camera taking a lot of pics

911 operators had to TELL people they going to die
30t6p3b.gif

I'm done for the night, Can't wait for the morning

I have a somewhat related question but how is it that we spend all this money on the military and we only have 4 planes in the whole country to protect against a sudden terrorist attack?

I mean things are so bad that we have only 4 planes in the whole country and 2 are unarmed?  What on earth is this?
An F-16 pilot who scrambled on 9/11 to prevent another attack on the US capital says she was prepared to ram her plane into a hijacked aircraft -- as there was no time to arm her plane with missiles.

Amid fears another hijacked airliner was barreling towards Washington, Heather Penney, then a lieutenant in the Washington DC National Guard, was one of two pilots ordered to take off without delay, she said in a recent interview.

The threat of an attack on US soil was seen as such a remote possibility at the time that the 121st fighter squadron at Andrews Air Force base outside Washington had no fully-armed fighter jets on standby.

With only 105 lead-nosed bullets on board, Penney and Colonel Marc Sasseville took to the skies, while two other F-16s waited to be armed with heat-seeking AIM-9 missiles, Penney told C-SPAN television this week.

http://news.yahoo.com/f-1...lane-9-194138786.html?nc

Originally Posted by cguy610

I have a somewhat related question but how is it that we spend all this money on the military and we only have 4 planes in the whole country to protect against a sudden terrorist attack?

I mean things are so bad that we have only 4 planes in the whole country and 2 are unarmed?  What on earth is this?
An F-16 pilot who scrambled on 9/11 to prevent another attack on the US capital says she was prepared to ram her plane into a hijacked aircraft -- as there was no time to arm her plane with missiles.

Amid fears another hijacked airliner was barreling towards Washington, Heather Penney, then a lieutenant in the Washington DC National Guard, was one of two pilots ordered to take off without delay, she said in a recent interview.

The threat of an attack on US soil was seen as such a remote possibility at the time that the 121st fighter squadron at Andrews Air Force base outside Washington had no fully-armed fighter jets on standby.

With only 105 lead-nosed bullets on board, Penney and Colonel Marc Sasseville took to the skies, while two other F-16s waited to be armed with heat-seeking AIM-9 missiles, Penney told C-SPAN television this week.

Hindsight is 20/20. Realistically, what I bolded in the article is the answer to your question. 

Originally Posted by CallHimAR

Hindsight is 20/20. Realistically, what I bolded in the article is the answer to your question. 

Huh?  I thought the whole point of this military business is to be ready for an attack on US soil? 
laugh.gif

(Scratches head)  That's also the only Air Force Base in the whole country?  This is like a bad action movie(like Robocop), there's no police because they are all on strike 

People think George Bush was behind this?!?!?!?!?

Look at the mans face on ANY camera from that day, total confusion, fear, this man had no CLUE what the hell was going on, no one did.....

I had to be on that stupid Island on that STUCK, All the rules were out the window, Tanks right on Lexington, Army in full gear, I mean like everyone I wanted answers to why something terrible had to happen and we all wanted to blame Bush for being so unprepared that he had to know about it, the sad thing is, the truth is often the most simplest one out there, HE was NOT READY, but yo, Al Qaeda got us, took over four planes, attacked our Financial brain (WTC), Defense (Pentagon) and Sybmol, (White House) Flight 93 was taken down, from what I remember, F the whole, brave souls on the plane, that just ...........didnt.......happen........It was about sending a message more than mass murder, In hindsight, I thought the dummy had something to do with it, but nah that administration was OBVIOUSLY unprepared, the blind was leading the blind, I mean Katrina had to reinforce to you people that America elected a real moron to lead the country for 8 years.

Originally Posted by gambit215

People think George Bush was behind this?!?!?!?!?

Look at the mans face on ANY camera from that day, total confusion, fear, this man had no CLUE what the hell was going on, no one did.....

I had to be on that stupid Island on that STUCK, All the rules were out the window, Tanks right on Lexington, Army in full gear, I mean like everyone I wanted answers to why something terrible had to happen and we all wanted to blame Bush for being so unprepared that he had to know about it, the sad thing is, the truth is often the most simplest one out there, HE was NOT READY, but yo, Al Qaeda got us, took over four planes, attacked our Financial brain (WTC), Defense (Pentagon) and Sybmol, (White House) Flight 93 was taken down, from what I remember, F the whole, brave souls on the plane, that just ...........didnt.......happen........It was about sending a message more than mass murder, In hindsight, I thought the dummy had something to do with it, but nah that administration was OBVIOUSLY unprepared, the blind was leading the blind, I mean Katrina had to reinforce to you people that America elected a real moron to lead the country for 8 years.
We all know **** Cheney and Bush Sr were running the country the whole time.  It was no surprise when it came out that Bush would always ask Cheney "What should I do?"

Huh?  I thought the whole point of this military business is to be ready for an attack on US soil? 
laugh.gif

(Scratches head)  That's also the only Air Force Base in the whole country?  This is like a bad action movie(like Robocop), there's no police because they are all on strike 

Thats cute, you actually think our defense budget is about defense.

Originally Posted by RiKaN HaVoK

Originally Posted by devildog1776

Originally Posted by AR Guy

This is what happens when a F-4 Phantom made out of titanium hits a concrete wall only going 500 mph. The Boeing 757 is made out of mostly Carbon-fiber-reinforced polymers going over 500 mph didn't stand a chance against the steel reinforced concrete of the Pentagon.
Im not expecting to see cartoon like images of a plane punched through the wall BUT , i expect tons of plane debris to be scattered arcoss the lawn , also the black boxes werent found in NYC PA or DC... #imjusaying
But they did find debris inside and around the Pentagon .. Who ever keep saying they didn't must not have been doing their research ...

Your right . They actually found an engine that the maker (Rolls Royce) said they did not make and definitely didn't belong to a commercial Boeing 757.

Witnesses claim to have seen or heard a missile or small plane, not a jumbo jet. A Boeing 757 doesn't fit in the hole in the pentagon. Despite evidence and common sense, the official story says flight 77 flew in parallel to the ground, crashed into the ground floor, didn't make a mark on the lawn, and left virtually no airplane wreckage. The Pentagon stands five stories, 78 feet tall. How could a Boeing 757, 44.7 feet tall, with a wingspan of 125 feet, fly parallel with the ground without leaving a mark on the grass and crash into the first floor?!?!

Originally Posted by devildog1776

Originally Posted by AR Guy

sillyputty wrote:
I don't see a plane though.

dhTZ7.png

I'm just saying. I've never seen a plane crash, and no plane.

I saw the hole it made in the towers, where is massive gaping hole here?

This is what happens when a F-4 Phantom made out of titanium hits a concrete wall only going 500 mph. The Boeing 757 is made out of mostly Carbon-fiber-reinforced polymers going over 500 mph didn't stand a chance against the steel reinforced concrete of the Pentagon.
Im not expecting to see cartoon like images of a plane punched through the wall BUT , i expect tons of plane debris to be scattered arcoss the lawn , also the black boxes werent found in NYC PA or DC... #imjusaying

One of the most secure buildings in the world has no video surveillance of the actual plane hitting the pentagon?

Only a chopped up vid from a gas station???

Back
Top Bottom