Constant Twitching Any Idea Whats Wrong With me?

Hey Thanks for taking your time for reading im basically trying to figure out what i have ,i was walking down the street about two weeks ago and all of asudden some guy ran in to me and my left size of my face was all numb and my neck started to hurt and lately i have bein twitching and my left area of my backis aching and i just flinch for no reason well im sort of worried because its gotten real anyoing now i cant stop twitching,

well if anyone has any idea what it is it will be very appreciated any ideas or info?, thanks
happy.gif

um i dunno whats wrong wit u but try smokin some bud. that might help. i remember some chick was stutterin mad hard and when she smoked she was better. budworks in mysterious ways.

^ im underage not saying that i cant but i heard for someone i just need to relax maybe that why it helped her

^ im underage not saying that i cant but i heard for someone i just need to relax maybe that why it helped her

He meant weed, not cigarettes. And I would have to say that you have an alien virus.

either minor stroke or the more common bells palsy. Bells palsy is not that serious ans is in no way related to a stroke. I believe it is induced by stress ora minor infection. Look it up.

Originally Posted by Mr Anleu

either minor stroke or the more common bells palsy. Bells palsy is not that serious ans is in no way related to a stroke. I believe it is induced by stress or a minor infection. Look it up.

thanks for the info im going to look it up but sounds just about right
happy.gif
thank you

^yeah im going tommorow and i looked up bells palsy and its not that serious, but yeah my moms friend said because i have alot of stress and i dont get my 8hours of sleep

^ well thanks for the great idea
tired.gif
but our family dosent have medialinsurance right now
eyes.gif
because where switching to another company ,buttill then i just want to get a idea

Originally Posted by Spyda23

um i dunno whats wrong wit u but try smokin some bud. that might help. i remember some chick was stutterin mad hard and when she smoked she was better. bud works in mysterious ways.

This _ aint lyin.

Originally Posted by DRJordanFreak88

Originally Posted by Spyda23

um i dunno whats wrong wit u but try smokin some bud. that might help. i remember some chick was stutterin mad hard and when she smoked she was better. bud works in mysterious ways.

This _ aint lyin.
well its tempting anybody now if i do choose to will it show up if i go to the doctor or chiropractic? just want to double check

Back
Top Bottom