Converse All Star Pro BB - EVO Release = AUG 1 2020

i dunno...

Photo by KENLU.net on May 14, 2020. Image may contain: shoes

Those cool cept they dancing all around my dreams...first all white, now these almost UNCs....

I mean, come on, take my money please.

convBBUNC.jpg

Thanks, solstice lows are not bad... But I play in highs... And I m less convinced by those ones

Could anyone who knows the answer or owns the BB Pro High Top (preferably the white release pair) explain the production dates on the tags inside of the shoes? I asked because they normally match. However on these shoes there does not appear to be any dates and furthermore the numbers are crazy different and all over the place.

Guess they got pushed, i was all queued up for the lows but the page is gone and no mention of them anywhere.

I wish converse would just retro some of their old basketball models. Update the tech and let’s then things fly.

I ordered some pro leather ix (lows). Can’t wait to get them in. I ordered an all white and all black for thsoe summer days/nights.

Does converse ever have coupon codes or has anybody seen this on sale? Im interested in the pro bb but don't want to pay 140 to try them out

Back
Top Bottom