Converse All Star Pro BB - EVO Release = AUG 1 2020

Made a good amount of transactions with NT members. The international aspect adds a different element. And the fact I’m not familiar with you as a poster.

Anyone been hooping in these and can comment on the durability of the upper and also how long the drop in midsole/cushion lasts?

Just saw these shirts on EU website ( white or black or orange base), may pull the trigger. I didn t see it on US website
10018580-A01_standard.jpg

???
If you relate to my previous messages, only due to cost.
About the message you quoted, just a news about other basketball model

I just ordered a pair of AD NXT FF, will see, 20% off in EU.
Will compare to pro bb and to hyperdunk 2017 FK that I really enjoyed.

These still my favorite new kicks but really confused by Converse/Nike lack of marketing...like they are testing the waters but why not in store?

These still my favorite new kicks but really confused by Converse/Nike lack of marketing...like they are testing the waters but why not in store?

Maybe they’ll be more readily available during the season? But I agree with you.

JS”

Finally got my pro BBs delivered in France thanks to a greatful member in US.
First impressions :
Look is good, it is light, but feel resistant enough... But not so much so will see durability.
Confort... Globally very good, sole is less stiff compare to my hyperdunk 2017 FK. The only strange feeling at first is the very tight toe box... But forgot about it after some minutes.
I feel the heel well locked, I appreciate.
Last point I m wondering a bit, looks like it retains sweat deeply...
Finally, in term of grip, feel above average, good, but not exceptional.
Globally very good shoes, to ne confirmed after other wears... And will soon be compared to kobe nxt AD FF.

Yeah basic colors would be dope. Even a low. But the translucent is sticky...

Just not feeling prints personally. Maybe works in some cases but not really needed imo.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom