Converse All Star Pro BB - EVO Release = AUG 1 2020

Same, need basic but efficient color blockings, white / blue ou navy / white or white / blue / red or light grey / blue / white...

Took these for a spin in pickup games for about 2 hours this morning. Good fit, lightweight, sticky traction, and better support than expected with a thin upper. Had a little rub on top of my 4th toe on both feet during the last game IMG_20190921_072214.jpg IMG_20190921_085922.jpg which is odd because the toe cap is soft. The other issue is the cloth insole came up when I took my shoe off (see pic 2). Not sure if I'll pull it out or try to stick it back down.

I wanted a more toned down colorway. Sold mine. Unfortunately. Wanted a lower cut too. They got something here though.

Comparison with my other pair, Kobe NXT FF :
Wore FF and is my first feedback.
Cushioning is top notch, but the con is you feel a bit floating on the ground. Traction is great, so this combination gives an overall good result.
Locking.... The FF system looks working well, after few runs you have to tight again but it is so quick, strap is helping for the upper part... Just sometime small pain at the rear of ankle collar.
The comfort is top.
So a great shoe, missing just a bit of court feel

Pro BB gives more court feel, responsiveness, but less comfy. 2 great shoes. For the time being I think I will choose BB for the games

Those red ones are clean... Still not sold in EU.
I got many questions here with mine (what are those shoes ? Where can we get it ?....).
Less benefit for converse , especially if sold by footlocker, distribution should have been easy.
FYI tees posted earlier in the thread are-50% in EU

Those red ones are clean... Still not sold in EU.
I got many questions here with mine (what are those shoes ? Where can we get it ?....).
Less benefit for converse , especially if sold by footlocker, distribution should have been easy.
FYI tees posted earlier in the thread are-50% in EU
I see. I honestly wouldn't worry much about Converse. They aren't really such a sought after model, and honestly if you've gotta get the All Star Pro BB's, look out for foreign resellers for a buy, or just buy older Kobe models like the 360s, 11s, 9s, etc, because the All Star Pro BB's are practically the same ****ing **** as those.

I know I have a pair, but on top of the shoes which I like, having this kind of exclusivity is good, but it has a Price.

White red will be mine soon thanks to good support in US.
Thé blue waves are showing that de could see many grafics, but I m not fan of this particular one

Looks like other colorways restocked on converse too

Thanks for the heads up! Finally able to grab those White/Mandarin's, 15% off too. :nthat:Those plus Volts = my favorite 2 colorways. Now give me those UNCs ftw pls.

Back
Top Bottom