Converse All Star Pro BB - EVO Release = AUG 1 2020

thanks for sharing the pics, they look great

how narrow are they? i have wide feet so thats always a concern when it comes to bball shoes to me

Ohhh those money!!! Copped.
Luckily Converse ooped me bday code.

If you didn't already pick them up, it's too late. They show as sold out on Converse's website.

And I really don't get what Nike's game is with this. They unveil a new Converse basketball shoe to actually play in. Not a lifestyle shoe, but a true court shoe and they make it limited! So limited the going rate on StockX is over $230 for the 1st two colors. I was gonna grab a pair of the black/volt pair but guess not. It's just stupid to make this silly limited when they are trying to break back into the basketball shoe space with Converse! Make as many people want!!

I'm hoping that maybe they will do a full Volt colorway? That would get my attention!!

thanks for sharing the pics, they look great

how narrow are they? i have wide feet so thats always a concern when it comes to bball shoes to me

Feel wider than classic Cons, comfortable for me, just had to size up.

If you didn't already pick them up, it's too late. They show as sold out on Converse's website.

And I really don't get what Nike's game is with this...

Games for sure, gotta get early.

Last edited:
66859368_157778512061758_5591581945458589719_n.jpg

Is cushion similar to the NXT 360s? Heard those were better/more cushion than the recent drop-in Kobe Lunarlon releases.

got it. Price of the Freak 1's with a much better tech set up, IMO. Let's see how these 13 fit, I'm typically a 12.5-13.

upload_2019-8-20_10-10-24.png

I like the black/volt colorway a lot, but still excited for 119 to try these out.

Converse-Adapt-BB-Archive-Pack-0.jpg

FA19_ASPROBB_ARCHIVAL_PRINTS_165653C_CAMO_008_hd_1600.jpg

Back
Top Bottom