Converse Wade Revolution/More Converse Sneakers~EDIT~

nobodys laughing
ohwell.gif

I'm tired of e-fighting with you. I don't even care anymore. It's not worth another suspension.

Originally Posted by Raphy Vengeance

Any new info on the Wade 1? Its been a month since their release and nothing. At least here in San Diego/SoCal.

Nobody has any info on these?

Can anyone help me with a review of the wade 4's? Gilson? anyone?
iam looking to buy a pair cuz, i played in the soldier 3's and at first i liked the feel but after i while i realized that i wasnt comfortable planting,cutting and slashing in them
so i figured if a $110+ shoe wasnt for me, maybe a lower priced one may suffice.

can anyone rate it in terms of:

cushioning (responsiveness, stiffness or lack of give and vice versa)

fit/feel (snug, heel slip, lateral movement)

traction

stability ( can i plant, cut and slash without worrying about breaking something)

weight is not really an issue since ive played in the am 360 bb's and i dont really care if it works good with jeans so... fire away.

Technically he already is.

From a western capitalism standpoint, it's just a good business move for Nike.

Market a star player under a subsidiary brand and watch the dough roll in. There's a reason why Wade sigs retail for 2/3 of a Kobe or Lebron sig. I seelots of people rocking Wades or Converse where I hoop.

The Wade 1 was an awesome performer. Thought we might see that retro, but it looks like they scrapped it.

I've seen a lot of these in Tijuana south of the border. But its the black,white colorway, could be fakes but maybe these were stored and forgotten
roll.gif
. Will try to get pics later. If anyone is interested PM me since i goby that store everyday on my way to work. Maybe someone in the know
devil.gif
,can tell us if it was just one colorway released. Also in Mexico most stores get the outlet treatment and get shoes from at least a year or two back. I'veeven seen a couple of wade 2's and even some Jordan XX colorways. Heck they still have some sizes for the lbj IV´s
laugh.gif

If anyone in SD or SoCal find these again please let me know

Back
Top Bottom