Converse Wade Revolution/More Converse Sneakers~EDIT~

^Damn..So it looks like they may want to switch a player over??..I voted for Brandon Roy, just since he's young so he can establish himself with the brand,and has a bright future so far..

Originally Posted by scrub6

Hey, just browsing online - came across this:

http://www.converse.com/index.aspx?mode=pd&sku=102778#matrix

Also from the Converse Blog:

http://www.theconverseblog.com/2007/11/converse-blog.html

The revolutions don't look that bad, not sure about the price. Anyone have any ideas what colors of the revolutions will be available?
Can anyone post pics from the Converse Catalog that they have seen for F08?
My scanner is on the fritz.... I have the catalogue, though. All white Revs are dropping under the Indie category.

I think that he was referring to the limited century pack Revolutions that are on the Converse site.
They are listed at $174.99 but they come with a wodden box and shoe bag.

I did end up ordering these last week, its cool that Converse will ship to Canada. Once I get them I will post picks of the package and shoes.

Looking forward to other colors of the Revolutions coming out as well.

I've got those Converse Century Revolutions, and they are well worth the 175. The box alone is extremely nice.

anybody know why this colorway hasn't been released?
11648eb455e.jpg

11648eb3a7f.jpg

11648eb2fb3.jpg

11648eb24a4.jpg

also anybody noticed the pair of wade 3's that he wore the game after the all-star game when he played at houston?

8d75ffcb40628d23f31415ee41cfbb38-getty-76075733bb016_heat_rockets.jpg

ee898a3c15d729f5bbd704fb7eeda101-getty-76075733bb017_heat_rockets.jpg

232-Heat_Rockets_Basketball_HTR9.standalone.prod_affiliate.56.JPG

Originally Posted by scrub6

I think that he was referring to the limited century pack Revolutions that are on the Converse site.
They are listed at $174.99 but they come with a wodden box and shoe bag.

I did end up ordering these last week, its cool that Converse will ship to Canada. Once I get them I will post picks of the package and shoes.

Looking forward to other colors of the Revolutions coming out as well.
Ahhhhh my bad, those slipped my mind. Converse Canada had a few of these as well, but I am unsure of what they retailed for.

Looks like I may get a free pair of Converse RED Africa chucks... Iam not a big fan of chucks, but these really blew me away...

103483-in-660.jpg

103483-out-660.jpg

Process, I'm not a Chuck Taylor guy either, but quality appears to be superb on the above pair. The medial side of the shoe looks great as well. Willthese be releasing under the Product Red Indie category similar to what the Product Red Weapon/Chuck Taylors did this year on Eastbay? If so, they'llprobably dip pretty low in price, so I'll probably have to pick up a pair.

I've heard so many wonderful thinigs about the future Converse hoops line, but a shoe I think deserves a bit more attention is the Dumalis. I've heardnext to nothing regarding performance or distribution, so when I get my pair, I'll let everyone know my thoughts.

POB what you know about this? (from Dimemag.com)
nerd.gif

We just got back from a trip to Converse's NYC office - a spot in between Chelsea and Greenwich Village that's one part office space, one part museum and one part game room (check out the old school stand-up Centipede arcade game). We swung through to check out Converse's fall basketball line of kicks, which included the shoes their NBA athletes will wear to start next season, the kicks Marquette will be wearing and Dwyane Wade's Olympic shoe (which we can't show you yet, but will when the time comes).

Our favorites today had to be the re-release of the old Fast Break sneakers (pictured above) that used to be worn by Isiah back in the day. These will be very limited in their August release, but we will be sure to let you know where you can pick up a pair.

Anyway here are the fast breaks...
converse%20fast%20breaks.jpg

We just got back from a trip to Converse's NYC office - a spot in between Chelsea and Greenwich Village that's one part office space, one part museum and one part game room (check out the old school stand-up Centipede arcade game). We swung through to check out Converse's fall basketball line of kicks, which included the shoes their NBA athletes will wear to start next season, the kicks Marquette will be wearing and Dwyane Wade's Olympic shoe (which we can't show you yet, but will when the time comes).

Our favorites today had to be the re-release of the old Fast Break sneakers (pictured above) that used to be worn by Isiah back in the day. These will be very limited in their August release, but we will be sure to let you know where you can pick up a pair.

YAY i quoted and answered myself...

via Kenlu.net
200803191726594731817fdaf2.jpg

20080319172754941181f0bon4.jpg

20080319172900628184fe3uv8.jpg

they ok...kinda
ohwell.gif

I wish they could have made a Black and White Wade 3 in the Navy White color scheme posted above. Can anyone do a quick photoshop? Just curious.

These Wade 3's were on sale at the Converse outlet in Ontario Mills, CA for $19.99. They also had a buy any shoe, get 1 half off promotion.

shoes_iaec1060934.jpg

Spoke with a few people today.

Apparently Wade's Olympic shoe is being, quote, "Sold in a package by Nike".

Also, believe me, the Wade 4 is NOT a step in the right direction. I can't post pics or discuss at this moment, but damn....
smh.gif

I feel it is worse. Maybe not as bulky, but the concept doesn't make sense for Wade.

I received a pair of the 3's for free from a rep... if you could get by the design, the performance wasn't too bad. For Converses' sake, I hope itis the same with the 4.

But remember, this is just my opinion...

Back
Top Bottom