Cool Gray IIIs in MN

I was talking to Pat about the jacket and he goes (looks at his watch) "you got 40 minutes, go to the ATM or something" so I left at 7:30 and drove home to get more money and spun out getting off on France Ave. but was fine and continued to go home and grab money. I got back to the mall at 8:05 figuring there was no way 18 people could've copped their pairs already. So I get there and Pat is calling out numbers in the 40s and I'm like WTH? So I flash him my "19" ticket and he's like sorry shoulda been here when I called your number then he hands me a #62 ticket. So I told him he told me I had 40 min. which was basically implying the store was gonna open at 8. So he realized his error and let me in. Dude in front of me grabbed the last 11 (my size) so I had to cop an 11.5. Turns out it was for the better since these don't fit the same way the white/cements do, at least on my feet.

So yeah that is my long story.

BTW, I was wearing a blue dress shirt and black dress shoes, I was near Alex Daniels and his crew most of the time.
FS: AJ XIII blk/rd NDS 11 $135 shipped
FS: iPod video black 30GB like new
AIM: Avdan285 Email: nguyendn@tmail.com

oh i see cool...
and lefty what are you talkin about Friedman's is that @#%$!!

FREEEEEEDDDMAAAAAANSSSSS

freidmans has the best shoes, but i cant stand the woman and the kid that work there, the old guy is the only legit employee

friedmans may be O.K for GR releases, but i could never trust them, especially with the notorious "list" and having to buy a forty dollar shirt
MINNESOTA TWINS​

I'd imagine athletes and long time customers. Ive seen vikings players there on a couple occasions
MINNESOTA TWINS​

drfunk5118: old man is the only legit guy there, as stated. old lady and old due be rude as a mug. i only deal with the old guy whenever.
(i pickup for you on RD)
FireRed III: 180shipped
Flip III's: ~200shipped

AJV's Olives 8.5: 180
AIM:LordLefty586
Refs:Aair16, glo1980, automorph, MoOsHoE86(NSB),HUUUD(gough),judder14(laserv),COOGI MAN CTC(lasers over AIM!), MAKnogETxx1(currys), sim0nsayz(OG XII)

kyguy2340, everyone went to Footaction and stood around as a large group. Pat got there shook his head and ordered everyone to form a line. Then he handed out tickets with numbers on them.

Air Murphy 23: Yeah I went to work directly after that. I can't bring myself to unDS my white/cements. I need a pair of black/cements though.
FS: AJ XIII blk/rd NDS 11 $135 shipped
FS: iPod video black 30GB like new
AIM: Avdan285 Email: nguyendn@tmail.com

Back
Top Bottom