Cool Gray IIIs in MN

Anyone else getting these? where you guys planning on going? Also, does anyone know if that place(forget the name) downtown will be getting them?I think i'll probably just be going to the MOA, its a short train ride from my house and i can be back in bed by 8:30.peace.
MINNESOTA TWINS​

PASS... waitin til next month to get more III.
Cincinnati Summit April 28, 2007!

fire reds x2 next month :smile:
smile.gif

NEED AJ3 Clothing? Hit me up on AIM...

AJ III CG: 180(i pickup 4 u on RD)
AJV's Olives 8.5: 180
AIM:LordLefty586
Refs:Aair16, glo1980, automorph, MoOsHoE86(NSB),HUUUD(gough),judder14(laserv),COOGI MAN CTC(lasers over AIM!), MAKnogETxx1(currys), sim0nsayz(OG XII)

To Soho is probably the place you're talking about. Give them a call and ask them:612-321-0400.

Anybody know if FA got the elephant print track jacket?
FS: AJ XIII blk/rd NDS 11 $135 shipped
FS: iPod video black 30GB like new
AIM: Avdan285 Email: nguyendn@tmail.com

^yeah thats the one, thanks. I'm gonna give them a call tomorrow

last i checked, not even the niketowns had the jacket, so i doubt FA will even have them on Saturday
MINNESOTA TWINS​

I started calling FA everyday since Sunday and they always told me "no." Then I called today and some guy named Gary said they won't be getting it.

you could try Eastbay, when the finally drop im sure they'll sell out quick but its worth a shot. I'm just trying to get the Brooklyn hoodie, hopefully they'll have that.

FA isn't getting the jacket but they're still getting the actual Cool Grays right?
MINNESOTA TWINS​

Yes they're getting the shoes. I might drop by there tomorrow and show them a picture of the jacket to make sure they know what I am talking about over the phone.

Yo that jacket is near impossible to find. I hear that they just cut a sample run and never made it to the final production line. I was at the Niketown in Vegas and they had told me that they didnt get theirs neither...

No problem Murph. Man I hope I can get my size.

i dont think resellers will make much profit, so im not too worried. resellers price will probably be 40-50$ more, which sucks, but its not the end of the world if FA sells out. either way, good luck

*hopefully this snow storm holds some people off too :wow:
eek.gif
MINNESOTA TWINS​

i feel you there murph. snow will kill some. does FA usually sell out or is it possible to pick up more than one?

Refs:Aair16, glo1980, automorph, MoOsHoE86(NSB),HUUUD(gough),judder14(laserv),COOGI MAN CTC(lasers over AIM!), MAKnogETxx1(currys), sim0nsayz(OG XII)

im guessing limit of 1 pair, and theyre gonna sell out quick- i heard eastbay was chaotic and most people didnt get theirs

im in line right now and FA has the Jacket, looks like only 4 of them or so
MINNESOTA TWINS​

well if anyone didnt get their pair, blame it on the 3 kids with their dad who bought at least 8 pair :smh:
smh.gif
MINNESOTA TWINS​

I was was planning on getting these but over slept...I called SoHo, FA, TwinsTown and one other spot in brookdale around 10:30 and all were sold out.
Gotta make sure im up for the reds next month

if you really want one nike dunk. hit up fried,ams. go t some, but gotta buy a 40 dollar jb shirt or so:/

A couple of my guys were in Detroit and was able to get them at Footaction. I think they just released a few to select stores. They said the shoes sold out, but the jackets were still there. They ended picking up a L, XXL, and 2 XXXL.

Does Freidmans give sell new JB kicks to the same customers everytime? I have been lied to for two releases now. I went there early for the Laser V's and the Spiz'ikes both times hearing "something got messed up with the order so we don't have them today" I then call them a day or two later and they tell me they had them when the store opened on saturday monring. Am i just getting unlucky or are they lieing to me?

Quote:
well if anyone didnt get their pair, blame it on the 3 kids with their dad who bought at least 8 pair :smh:
smh.gif
they were in front of everyone (who didnt get them) with 2 pair already talking about buying out all the popular sizes

Yeah I saw that dude and his kids too. What a punk. If he plans on reselling those good luck, he ain't gonna get much. With the work he's going to have to do too to sell them (listing on eBay), it isn't even worth it.

If I'm ever at a release and that dude tries to get two pairs before I get my first pair I'ma call his @#%$ out.

What were you wearing Air Murphy? Were you towards the front of the line?

Anyway, FA had 6 of those elephant print jackets. I called their asses everyday Sun-Thurs and finally Thurs some dude named Gary says they aren't getting them. Then I talk to Pat Sat morning and he says their stock guy messed up and misplaced the box of jackets and they finally found them Friday night. So the one damn day I didn't call FA, they get the jacket. Oh well, I only go to FA when I have to. Otherwise I'd rather spend my money at FL or Champs.

Quote:
Does Freidmans give sell new JB kicks to the same customers everytime? I have been lied to for two releases now. I went there early for the Laser V's and the Spiz'ikes both times hearing "something got messed up with the order so we don't have them today" I then call them a day or two later and they tell me they had them when the store
opened on saturday monring. Am i just getting unlucky or are they lieing to me?

Pretty much. They have "regulars" that always buy up/account for pretty much their entire stock of new releases so Friedman's holds their stock for their regulars. When they gave you that "something got messed up with the order" stuff, it was probably a lie to tell you that they didn't have any to sell to the general public.

friedmans =
well, maybe just 1/3 are customer service friendly, just the old guy

they lie on the spizikes and lie on the lasers:/
they aint get @#%$.
and they lie saying shipment got messed up is even worse

Yeah i was first in line, with the white cement III's (next to the kid in the fake black III's :smh:
smh.gif
MINNESOTA TWINS​

Haha, its funny cause I was 19th in line and I was asking the second and third dudes if they were gonna cop the jacket and they said yes. So I asked about the guy first in line and they said he wasn't going to. Then I thought about trying to find him and asking him to grab a jacket for me. Didn't get the jacket but got the shoes, 1-2 is okay I guess.

I thought I saw someone wearing fake black suede XIs too.

haha yeah you should've asked me, wasn't the last one there through 15 people or so? hahhah the bred suede XI's were horrible. who were you (what shoes were you wearing?)

and to the other dude, they're all sold out now...
MINNESOTA TWINS​

Back
Top Bottom